Jobe ~ Teen Parents

Your grip on Jobe's hand loosened as you felt the relief that you had successfully delivered your baby, your body was weaker than ever before as you threw your head back and turned to your side to face Jobe.

Jobe's face had an expression that you had never seen before, his brow and eyes were damp and he looked a mix of ecstatic, shocked, nauseous and in love.

"You did it baby, I'm so proud of you." Jobe said as he placed a kiss to your forehead as he stroked over your cheek lovingly. "You're the most incredible woman in the world, I can't believe you just did that, I love you so much" Jobe said in a low voice

"I love you too." You said while you were still catching your breath. Jobe pressed his lips against yours letting you know all the things he wanted to say to you in that moment.

"Would you like to hold him?" The nurse said as she brought you your clean and dressed baby boy.

"Yes please." You said pulling back from Jobe and holding your arms out for your baby, the nurse placed your son across your chest and you wrapped your arms around him holding him tightly but gently.

You let out a few tears as you looked down at your baby, you looked up at Jobe as he wrapped one arm around you, with his free hand he lightly took ahold of your new borns tiny hand and he gripped onto the tip of Jobe's index finger.

Jobe looked stunned and lost for words, his eyes were fixated on his son until the sound of the door opening pulled his attention away.

Your mum and Denise walked into the room excitedly to see their first grandchild. They huddled around you congratulating you and gushed over the tiny baby in your arms.

"So have you guys decided on a name yet?" Your mum asked excitedly as she placed a kiss over your forehead. You looked at Jobe gesturing for him to announce the name.

"We've decided to name him Caleb, Caleb Bellingham." Jobe said his voice catching in his throat a little as he smiled down at you and pressed his lips to yours once again.

"Aww that's a lovely name." Your mum said smiling.

"So cute, little baby Caleb" Denise said with a look of awe on her face.

"Do you want to hold him baby?" You asked Jobe as you realised he hasn't held his son yet.

"Can I?" He asked you with surprise on his face.

"Of course you can, he's your son" you chuckled as you you scooted down in the bed so Jobe could get in with you, you carefully handed Caleb to Jobe once he had got into the hospital bed with you.

"He's so tiny." Jobe whispered as he held him delicately. A stray tear fell from Jobe's eye and rolled down his cheek, you wiped the tear away as he sniffled.

He rested his head against yours while you both looked down at your little baby.

"I've got to take a picture, you guys look adorable." Denise said as she got in front of you and took a few pictures of your new family.

"He looks exactly like you." You pouted as you looked down at your son.

"Strong genes" Jobe smiled in accomplishment

"Why are you upset about that?" Your mum laughed at you.

"Because I wanted to see a mini me." You chuckled as you looked up at everyone.

"When you guys have a daughter, she will be a mini you." Denise said with a smile.

"I hope so" you laughed as Jobe handed Caleb to his grandparents for them to hold.