Jude ~ Sub

"You look gorgeous" Jude smiled as he got into bed and watched you as you put your clothes into the washing basket.

"Thanks babe" you smiled to yourself as you tidied up the bathroom a little bit after your shower. Jude's eyes were fixated on you as you walked around in your thin lacy underwear.

"Stop staring" you chuckled to Jude as you noticed his intense stare.

"I can't help it" Jude smiled as he carried on watching you.

You picked up a T-shirt ready for bed before Jude spoke.

"Don't" Jude said as he sat up from the bed wanting you to stop dressing yourself. "I just want to look at you a little bit longer." Jude whispered softly as his eyes continued looking over your body.

You smirked to yourself and dropped your T-shirt and slowly began walking towards him, he bit his lip as he watched you get closer to him 

You stopped in front of him standing between his legs as you looked down at him. Jude lifted his head slightly to look at you, his eyes were full of lust as his stare grew more intense.

Jude released his glistening lip from between his teeth inviting you to move in. You attached your lips to Jude's as you kissed him hungrily while his hands stroked over your back and bum, squeezing your plump skin gently.

You pulled back from Jude's mouth slowly and your eyes caught each other, Jude's breathing quickened as he felt your hand stroking against the crotch of his shorts.

You slowly got down to your knees as Jude let out a quiet moan, you gripped onto Jude's shorts pulling them down and exposing his large dick.

You smiled at the sight of Jude crumbling beneath your touch as you took him into your mouth and swirled your tongue around his tip.

Jude's moans began getting louder as he weaved his fingers into your hair, guiding your head up and down.

You picked up the pace making sure to twist your hands at the base of his dick, Jude's hands dropped from your hair and gripped against the sheets as his head knocked back. His mouth opened as loud grunts and moans fell out of it without holding back.

You continued moving at a quick pace while you looked up enjoying Jude's reaction to the pleasure you were causing him.

"Oh baby that feels so good" Jude said between moans, his adams apple moving rapidly in sync with his moans.

You being bobbing your head faster, the tip of Jude's dick hitting the back of your throat causing you to choke slightly.

"I'm gonna cum babe." Jude said as he looked down as your wet eyes, you felt him twitch in your mouth and immediately pulled off of him.

You stood up and cleaned the the corners of your mouth with your thumb, sucking them clean once you were done, your eyes still glued to a confused looking Jude.

"Why did you st-" Jude said before you cut him off by attaching your lips to his. You kissed him heatedly, your tongues fighting for dominance in each others mouthes.

Your hands slithered through Jude's hair pulling at it slightly distracting Jude enough to dominate him with your tongue.

You smirked against Jude's mouth as you slipped down your black lace panties, you crawled onto Jude's lap and lined yourself up with him. You slowly lowered down onto him as he filled you up completely.

Jude's head knocked back again as a loud moan escaped his mouth "fuck babe" he moaned again as you began riding him quickly.

Jude gripped on your waist while you moved up and down slamming down onto his lap.

"Baby you're pussy is so wet." Jude said as his brow furrowed at the feeling of you wrapped around him tightly.

Your hands roamed around Jude's upper body feeling his soft skin as you gripped onto his broad shoulders helping you lift yourself up and down while you rode against Jude.

Jude's hand dropped from your waist and began stroking against your clit further filling your body with pleasure making a loud moan slip out of your mouth.

Jude smiled slightly as he let out a deep breath.

You felt him begin to twitch inside of you making you ride him faster, your head resting against Jude's forehead as you felt the knot in your stomach begin to loosen.

You slowed slightly as your legs shook as your neared your orgasm, your eyes were locked with Jude's and you both knew what was about to happen.

Jude helped you by gripping on your thigh as he lifted your body up and down on him. You wrapped your arms around his neck for stability as you felt yourself release onto Jude.

With the help of Jude you continued moving up and down until you felt Jude shoot his load deep inside of you.

"Fuckkk baby, you're incredible." Jude said as he finished releasing deep inside you.

You lifted yourself off of him and let out a deep breath.

You kissed Jude's lips softly as Jude laid you down on the bed. You both caught your breath as you cuddled against each other.

You kissed Jude's chest softly as he wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"I love you beautiful." Jude said as he kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too baby" you said as you continued panting trying to steady your breathing.

...

Requested🫶🏼