Chapter 73

"Let me teach you how to shut that mouth." Ivan drawls, a defined snarl on his face. Ava hesitates, heat pulsing inside her. She has never felt her body react this way to anyone before.

Before she can finish that thought, she finds herself lowering to her knees.

"So you do listen." Ivan mocks, the tension on his face giving away the restraint. What would he do if that restraint broke?

"Hope your luck doesn't run out before—"

Ivan grabs her jaw, shoving her back till the back of her head meets the wall behind her. She didn't realize he had her cornered. Instead of firing her instincts, it makes heat lash in her stomach.

He bears down on her with all his glory and flaming lust. "Finish that sentence and I'll make sure you won't like me after we're done."

"I don't like you." Ava speaks anyway, knowing full well he won't do anything to hurt her.

"Good." Ivan says. "You're still going to take this dick."

Ava's cheeks burn as he shoves his boxers before kicking them aside. She doesn't trust herself to speak as she stares at his dick, gulping. She had forgotten how...pretty it was. He takes good care of himself, she had to give him that.

"Like what you see?" Ivan's voice is hoarse and brutal. The smile accompanying it is nothing short of predatory. "Taste it."

Ava reaches forward, bracing her hands on his muscular thighs. They flex under her touch, sending satisfaction sprinting down her spine.

She licks the tip and Ivan hisses through his teeth. Brave, she closes her mouth around him. The hiss turns into a grunt as a tremor works it's way up his powerful legs. He grins down at her then, wolfish and princely.

"That's it," He groans. "Your lips look so good closed around my cock."

Ava shuts her eyes and takes him deeper, just to get him to shut his mouth. Ava has never heard such brazen speech from anyone before, and she's sure her ears and chest are flushed red.

Soon, she finds a rhythm. Ivan doesn't push her or force her into anything, letting her take her time. She doesn't dare look up, knowing that he's watching her every breath.

"This won't do," Ivan says out of nowhere and pulls out of her mouth. Ivan steps back and an ugly part of her tells her that he's going to walk out, but he simply bends to collect her hands. With her wrists in his grasp, he pins them against the wall, right over her head.

And with the other hand, he guides himself back into her mouth.

Once again, despite having her fully in his control, he lets Ava get the feel of it. Impatient, she begins to go faster, then deeper.

"Slow down." Ivan warns, but she doesn't hear him over her wet mouth. She pushes her head forward, until he reaches the back of her throat. Before he can expect it, she pushes him down her throat.

He curses savagely under his breath, grip tightening on her wrists. She peeks up at him to see his jaw clenched and eyes shut, his entire body shuddering with restraint.

Like this, he looks like a king.

Ivan lets go of her, staggering back a couple of steps. His chest rises and falls erratically as he watches her.

"Get on the bed." He says. Ava scowls at him and he stares at her mouth, seemingly wet and swollen. "Now."

Ava stands and begins strolling away, but he catches the end of her t-shirt and pulls her towards him. She gasps as she hears the fabric rip.