Chapter 32

I would be the girl to lose this one,

| Distraction - RAYE |

×

Ava tosses her head back, letting his thumb stroke down her throat. Heat lashes in her gut, hands tight on the sheets.

"I told you I'm going to make you regret playing with me, didn't I?" His voice is husky, deeper than usual.

"Threatening me with a good time. Scary."

His hand tightens around her neck, pushing her back on the mattress while he stands on the edge of the bed. "Have to do something about that mouth, hm?"

As if answering for her, he shoves two fingers into her mouth, reaching the very end of her throat. Ava splutters, but recovers quickly, closing her mouth around his fingers and biting down. He retrieves his hand with a hiss, eyes bordering on murderous.

Then his eyes are gone, focusing on the hem of her dress. In one swift motion, he rips the fabric open, the tear running till her upper thigh. He roughly nudges her legs apart, then freezes. She lets out a raspy giggle. She knows exactly what he sees.

She didn't wear any panties, and she's soaking wet.

If it wasn't for the amount of substance in her body, she would have run out screaming at the look that passes over William's face.

His eyes flash with anger, white-hot lust and...hatred. He hates it. She knows he does.

"Where the fuck," He viciously whispers. "Are your panties?"

"Can't wear panties under tight dresses, Underlord." She says, tipping her chin up. Desire is coursing through her body at being so bare to him, but she has liquid courage.

"You were naked underneath that this entire time?" His voice is almost a low growl, grazing over her skin like a touch.

Ava nods shyly. Whatever control William was holding onto snaps that instant. He pushes her up the bed and crawls in, eyes set on his price. Ava has never had a mouth on her. A shudder passes through her when his breath fans against her core.

"Wait," Ava shakily says. "Wait."

He looks up from between her thighs, fingers digging into her pale thighs. It's a psychotically dizzying sight, so fucking hot Ava feels like there isn't enough air in the room.

"No one's ever gone down on me before. Or fingered me." She says in a rush, then purses her lips. She has to tell him. "I'm a virgin."

"Don't worry, angel." He whispers, and everything inside Ava stills. Angel. She swears she feels his hands tighten on her thighs at her admission. "I don't decide on fucking you tonight."

Without another word, William's mouth rounds on her heated flesh. Ava all but melts into the bed, hands balled into fists and teeth digging into her own lips. He withdraws, making a low noise in his throat before running his tongue along her entire—

She moans loudly.

"Fuck," He whispers harshly.

He continues to explore her, each venture bringing her closer and closer to where she needs to be. She tries her best to keep her moans under control but then he decides to push a finger into her, slick with her own wetness.

"Please," She moans.

He thrusts the finger in, then takes it out leisurely. Then pushes it in again. Ava's breaths come out in desperate, pleading pants.