Chapter 91

Ava is drunk on the feel of his eyes moving over her body by the time all her clothes are pooled beneath her feet. His desk is cool against her ass, while everything else feels white-hot. Her legs are crossed while she leans back on her palms, watching him watching her.

Ivan lets out a loaded sigh. "You are ruining my life."

"That's the best compliment any man could ever give me." Ava replies. Her scars are on display, every inch of her bare to him. Something in his eyes shifts and he gives her a razor-sharp smile. Her villain. Her favorite brand of cold.

"I could give you better things." He stands, so tall and confident that the study shrinks in on them. Ava feels powerful as he leans in, their breathing the only sound between them.

"Beg me, then." Ava says, her own smile curling around her mouth.

His laugh is pure sex. He plants a soft kiss on it, then her collarbone. "No begging, angel. I'm going to pray."

He slides the chair out of the way and gets on his knees.

Ava's bravado falters and the ache between her legs makes her clench them tighter. Her thighs feel warm against each other, alerting of the wetness growing between them. His silver eyes look up at her in a way that makes her feel the same way a hand does over her throat.

Ava jolts when she feels his rough hands slide down her outer thighs and push apart her knees. Blood races to her cheeks and chest as she watches his eyes darken. His jaw tightens with a need she has never seen on him before.

"What a pretty pussy," His voice is deep. "Are you going to let me taste it again?"

"Please," She breathes, so quiet even she hardly hears it.

His expression hardens, mouth slightly open. "Hand over your mouth. Eyes on me. I don't want to hear a single sound."

He's brutal. There is no way she can keep her mouth shut when—

She claps a hand over her mouth and screws her eyes shut when she feels the first brush of his lips against her.

"Good girl," He speaks before a lick that sets her entire body on fire. "Such a good girl."

That's the last of his kindness. He hooks one leg over his shoulder and closes his mouth over her at the perfect angle. His tongue lashes over her again and again as she tries to keep her breathing under control, but completely gives up when his hand leans her further back and his nails dig into the sensitive flesh of her thigh.

A groans as his tongue slips inside her, making her shudder and arch back. "Fuck, I'm going to eat you alive."

Ava tries to process his words but he goes under again, this time with more aggression than before. There's something so hateful the way that he pleases her and it makes the pressure in her core double. Ava feels an awful, intoxicating weight pushing on her and she tightens her hold on her mouth.

Tears leak down her cheeks as he slips a finger inside her, pleasure so intense it almost makes her entire body tremble. His warm tongue goes over her in circles and lines and Ava loses herself to the rhythm and the sound of his moaned breaths.

Just as she feels that weight pushing her to her limit, Ivan's touch is gone. He is gone. He stands in a fluid motion, materializing a foil wrapper and undoing his belt.

"Come back here," She reaches for him but he slips out of her grasp with a smile. She scowls at him and moves her hand between her thighs but grabs it and brings it between them—to him.

Ava's slender fingers wrap around his length, dark and tensing in her hold.

"I'm going to teach you the lesson of patience today, Avalon." The way he says her name makes her grateful she isn't standing. "Looks like I have spoiled you rotten."