Chapter 13

We finally arrive at the first temple of High God, God Anu or sometimes being called as God An. He was the god of the heavens and king of the gods. God Anu is also my great grandfather and because he was ancient Sumerian gods, so he could be also called as my ancestor. During the ride, I rode my white mare, Claude rode a black stallion that he owned whenever he spends time in Stella. Athy ride with Felix in a brown horse. Father led the royal with Cesar, Pollux and Claude beside him while me, mother follow behind along with Felix-Athy.

As we arrive, the male of the family gets down from their horse and head to their other half. Claude offers me his hand and I take it as he helped me down. The priests of the An's Holy Temple then bow down and greet us. Before entering the temple, we have to wash our hand with the holy water by the temple's spring, then the head priest will rub some ylang ylang oil on our forehead.

We then enter the temple and put all our offering at the altar below the giant statue of God Anu. We then pray together then the priest prays for us. We also drink the wine prepared by the high priests, while the priest prepares rose tea for the children who come with us, more so Athy. That morning until afternoon was spend visiting temples of High God and High Goddess. Athy also seems excited to learn about the Gods and Goddesses that people in Kingdom of Stella worship and even though back in Obelia, the people also worship our Gods and Goddesses, but the worship is not as much as we Stellians.

***

It is now almost evening in Kingdom of Stella. The palace is having a dinner party. Lots of people come to the dinner party as they are invited from the nobles, the medium class and even some lucky lower class. The servants and maids busy preparing the grand hall for the dinner banquet. The best musicians of Kingdom of Stella have just arrived and they are getting ready. 

(Mimi's Outfit)

(Mimi's Outfit)

Gracie then come in, "Your Majesty, the dinner party is going to start soon... His Majesty, Emperor Claude has been waiting for you," she said.

"Thank you Gracie. You look beautiful..." I say and she smile.

"You flatter me, Your Majesty. Shall we not let His Majesty waiting any longer then."

"We shall..."

Gracie open the door and there standing outside is my husband wearing his royal Emperor of Obelia outfit. He looks dashingly charming...

 He looks dashingly charming