Dear Readers...

Dear Readers, 

Hello, it's your writer. I would like to thank you for your support and votes as well as your time to spend by reading my story. It was such a pleasure to have many enjoy this story. Thank you. So, I would like to let you know that I will try my best for this story and for the readers who send messages and supporting me. 

Okay, so someone has asked me to try to make a story of where Claude has to choose between someone else with Diana. And yes, I let you know that idea and suggestion was very interesting and I actually have some plan because of the request. I will let you know the OC information of that upcoming story soon. 

You need to know about this one plan, is that the OC will be: 

1. The OC is an Archduchess, noble lady of a ducal house from North of Obelia. 

2. She will be Claude's Empress and is not a Mary Sue (someone who needs protection or too kind and naive) 

3. Her character personality will be a blend between Aria Roscente - Seo Selena - Larcy Barb Verben - Margaery Tyrell

4. She will give birth to a Crown Prince of Obelia. 

Also, now "Empress of Obelian Empire: His Star Empress" actually already have 28 ready chapters along with some fillers and OMAKE chapters hehehe. I will post until 25 later on today and after that you will expect me to post 1 or 2 chapters every two weeks or maybe once a week hahaha. Please bear with it... 

Also, I do have one other ready story of WMMAP to post with different OC and not a love story between Claude, but more as Claude with his son. 

YES! You read right... SON... Athy's older brother. I will post sneak peak chapter about the story. Could be one or two chapters along with information regarding the character. After you see that, you will be the judge should I post that story or not? For the sneak peak chapters, I will choose random chapters hahaha. 

That is all for me to let you guys know. Please you can comment and give me suggestions for the upcoming story. I really also love to have some interactions with you readers, don't be a ghost readers. You can even talk with other things related stories to me. 

Stay tune! Thank you! 

Regards, 

Your Author...