Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Tang Yue's Strangeness

  In a high-end apartment in L City.

  Fu Chengyan was busy with his and Su Luo's dinner in the kitchen, while Su Luo put his arms around his waist behind him, with his cheek on his back slowly waking up.

  She had just woken up, and there was still a faint soreness in her waist.

  Thinking of the ferocity of this man in the afternoon, Su Luo pinched his waist angrily.

  "hiss--"

  After Fu Chengyan put the lid on the pot, he pulled the person from behind to his front.

  Looking down at the woman's slightly red and swollen lips with gentle eyes, she leaned closer and kissed her tenderly, and said in a low voice, "Still uncomfortable?"

  Su Luo didn't speak, just gave him a supercilious look, and then leaned into the man's arms as if he had no bones.

  Is it difficult for you not to know?

  He didn't stop clasping her waist all afternoon, why didn't he see this man so unrestrained in his previous life.

  "Heh~" Fu Chengyan chuckled and rubbed the back of her head with his hands, "Just remember when you feel uncomfortable, and see if you dare to start a fire next time."

  Feeling the slight tremor of the man's chest, Su Luo's ears turned red when he thought of the dilapidated school uniform in the afternoon.

  No no no, there will never be a next time.

  Fu Chengyan carried the man to the sofa with a 'koala hug', and then raised his hand to massage the woman's waist familiarly.

  "The person who was staring at Tang Yuexin called. Tang Yuexin also came to L City this afternoon."

  Hearing this, Su Luo slowly opened his eyes, "Still hoarding supplies?"

  It's just that Tang Yue's hoarding supplies came to L City?

  In the one and a half months since she and Fu Chengyan went abroad to collect supplies, the Tang family has indeed undergone earth-shaking changes.

  Tang Weihua and Su Fen were first suspected of intentional homicide, and were enforced by the police under residential surveillance during the evidence collection period.

  As a result, on the second day of surveillance, a group of house buyers showed up and drove Tang Weihua's family of three out of the house with the real estate certificate of the Tang family villa.

  In fact, the shares of Tang Family Villa and Zhenhua had been renamed when Su Ci was pregnant with her.

  Su Luo, I heard that this name was chosen by her grandfather, it can be used by both boys and girls, presumably when Su Cixin was pregnant with her, he should have discovered Tang Weihua's tricks, that's why he did this.

  And Tang Weihua thought he handled her well these years, so he didn't take her through the procedures of real estate change, so she only needs to make up a house book to sell the apartment.

  All the other properties in his hands were also mortgaged to usury two days ago. Tang Weihua had no choice but to stay in a hotel with his wife and daughter after being kicked out of the villa.

  Because he lived in a hotel, the police couldn't squat at the door, so they guarded him downstairs 24 hours a day.

  As a result, within two days, Tang Weihua fled.