Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Visual Ability - Mice Entered the House

  Cheng Yu turned his head and looked at Su Luo with some puzzlement.

  How does visual ability kill zombies?

  By staring at zombies?

  Su Luo was also a little surprised at the moment. She had come here to send the two of them a 'training partner', but she didn't expect to hear such unexpected news.

  Cheng Yu is actually a person with visual enhancement abilities!

  In his previous life, Su Luo had seen a strong man with visual abilities.

  Why do you say he is strong?

  In fact, it's not because of his personal strength, but because of his eyes!

  The most frightening thing about people with visual abilities is their eyes!

  In addition to seeing a little farther than ordinary people, they can also slow down the opponent's movements in their eyes, predict the opponent's attack, and quickly find out the opponent's weakness.

  Therefore, in the previous life, the person with visual abilities was also a figure that many forces competed for.

  After all, the function of being able to see the opponent's weakness at a glance is simply a magic weapon in a battle!

  It's just...not all people with vision abilities can be that powerful.

  After Su Luo approached, Cheng Yu asked eagerly, "Queen Su, can visual abilities really kill zombies?"

  There is still a bit of expectation in the tone.

  If he can kill zombies, the possibility of him returning to City H will be higher.

  Lin Zhi was scratched by the zombies to save him. He couldn't remain indifferent. He wanted to go back to H City to find Lin Zhi's parents, and then take good care of them instead of Lin Zhi and provide them with retirement.

  As for his parents, a trace of sarcasm flashed in Cheng Yu's eyes.

  He, Cheng Yu, has no father or mother!

  Su Luo didn't answer him immediately, but just loosened the bloodthirsty vine and let another zombie come over.

  Then he instructed from the side: "Don't use brute force to chop it, focus the power on the eyes, and then try to feel every movement of it."

  After hearing Su Luo's words, Cheng Yu didn't rush forward with the fire ax in hand.

  Looking at the zombies who were only one or two meters away from him, Cheng Yu gathered all the energy in his body in his eyes.

  The black pupils suddenly enlarged, the sound of snow falling around, the low roar of zombies, and the sound of Jiang Qing swiping the knife became much quieter in an instant.

  And the movement of that zombie, in his eyes, was like a slow-motion camera, playing frame by frame.

  The zombie's right hand moved slightly, and Cheng Yu could see that it wanted to raise its hand to grab his shoulder.

  The body took a step to the side, and after dodging, the right hand quickly raised the fire ax in his hand.

  Unable to catch the zombie at once, he turned around stiffly, and stepped forward again like a zombie .

  Cheng Yu went straight down with the axe, and chopped off one of the zombie's arms from the shoulder joint.

  Cheng Yu felt that he was in a very mysterious state at this moment.