Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 The Shadow of Fu Chengyan

  When Su Luo and Fu Chengyan woke up, it was already half past eight in the morning.

  And Zhou Mo, from the moment Fu Chengyan stepped out of the bedroom door, has been following him step by step, until Fu Chengyan ordered not to follow, he changed to watching eagerly.

  Su Luo: "..."

  So, did she find a follower for Ah Yan?

  Lu Kun turned his eyes around Zhou Mo and Fu Chengyan, and smiled awkwardly, "Well, brother, what's your name?"

  Zhou Mo still stared at Fu Chengyan, and ignored Lu Kun.

  Fu Chengyan sighed and shouted.

  "Zhou Mo."

  Zhou Mo began to explain his identity in detail, as if he had received some kind of order.

  "Zhou Mo, 29 years old, with dual abilities of invisibility and wind, both parents died, and a biological younger brother, Zhou Yang, 14 years old, currently working in Huaqing Apartment."

  "Huaqing Apartment?"

  Lu Kun paused, and asked, "The Huaqing apartment in the Longteng base?"

  "Yes, Room 1801 of Huaqing Apartment, owner Yang Xi."

  Hearing this, Lu Kun immediately widened his eyes and looked at Fu Chengyan in surprise.

  "Brother Yan, that's why you have placed an undercover agent by Yang Maocai's side? Awesome!"

  While speaking, Lu Kun gave Fu Chengyan a thumbs up.

  Fu Chengyan smiled lightly and shook his head, "He was sent by Yang Xi last night."

  "ah?"

  Lu Kun was puzzled immediately, and turned his head to look at Zhou Mo next to him again.

  Although this person was a little less talkative, he was so obedient, it didn't look like he wanted to come over to trouble them.

  "I was knocked out by Ah Yan and I last night. Originally, Ah Yan was going to go forward to destroy the corpse, but who knew he woke up suddenly and called Ah Yan's father, like a baby bird." Su Luo explained.

  It is what it is.

  She just concealed the matter of the seven emotions and six desires chips~

  "dad?"

  Lu Kun was stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

  "Hahahaha, Mr. Yan, congratulations, you have a son who is two years older than you overnight! Hahaha... Let me just say, why is he guarding the door of both of you so early in the morning? He was waiting to be fed Ah, hahaha goose goose goose goose..."

  Su Luo gave him a blank look.

  The corners of Han Zhe's mouth also ticked slightly, and asked: "Then do you want to keep him now? Do you want me to show him? In case..."

  Although he didn't say what he said later, everyone present understood what he meant.

  After being knocked out like this, those who still recognize their father unconsciously after waking up, either the nerves in the brain were damaged, and they were directly stupid; or there was blood in the brain, and they were crushed stupid.

  With his current situation, it's okay if he can't get better all the time, this dual-line ability can help them do something, if he suddenly recovers halfway, and then suddenly counterattacks, it will be a disaster...