Chapter 461-476

Chapter 461 PUA

  Yao Shi's sudden appearance shocked everyone in the room.

  Shen Kai was stunned for a second, originally there was no expression on his face, until he saw the two people behind Yao Shi, his complexion visibly became tense.

  Why is Su Luo still here, why is he still with Yao Shi? How much did they hear what he said just now? Also, did Yao Shi tell them all about his plan?

  "Master Suji..."

  Shen Kai got up and greeted Su Luo with a trembling voice.

  Su Luo pursed his lips and walked into the room in two steps, "I heard that Mr. Shen has a way to get rid of the side effects left by the energy liquid in the human body?"

  Hearing this, Shen Kai's complexion paled instantly.

  Su Luo knew everything.

  Shen Kai shook his head violently, "No, Master Su, listen to me. I have no way to help them. I lied to them. The crystal nucleus liquid can't help them get rid of the violent factors in their bodies at all..."

  "Shut up, you!"

  Before Shen Kai could finish speaking, Yao Shi directly attacked Shen Kai with spiritual abilities.

  "ah!"

  Shen Kai was unprepared, and was instantly attacked by Yao Shi so that he crouched on the ground with his head in his arms.

  Seeing this, the others in the room turned around and wanted to flee towards the door, but before they reached the door, the bloodthirsty vine in Su Luo's hand was like the tentacles of an octopus, flexibly binding everyone together.

  Fu Chengyan also activated his fog ability at the same time, making it impossible for everyone to use the ability.

  Yao Shi, who was attacking Shen Kai with mental power, immediately noticed the change of the ability, and looked back at Su Luo and Fu Chengyan with shock in his eyes, while Shen Kai on the ground was full of panic.

  There has never been news from Huaguo that Fu Chengyan is still a fog-type supernatural being!

  Shen Kai doesn't want to die yet, and the only thing that can save him now is... Thinking about it, Shen Kai raised his eyes to look at Yao Shi standing in front of him, a dark light flashed in his eyes.

  "Xiaoshi, listen to me, I did this to save you, I..."

  In fact, Shen Kai has always known that Yao Shi likes him, but although Yao Shi has a good background, he is too stupid after all, and what he wants more is Yao Man, Yao Shi's sister!

  No matter in terms of appearance, ability, or the authority of the base, Yao Man is far higher than Yao Shi. With pearls and jade in front, how can Yao Shi be attracted to him?

  The reason why he agreed to hire the security base in D City this time was actually to use Yao Shi to get close to Yao Man.

  But now, Shen Kai must survive first.

  And the best way is to let Yao Shi protect him.

  Looking at the positions of Su Luo and Fu Chengyan, it is obvious that they are here to support Yao Shi. Presumably they are also trying to use Yao Shi to exchange benefits with Yao Zhaonan, so as long as he persuades Yao Shi to protect him, Su Luo and Fu Chengyan will definitely be the same. Don't embarrass him too much.

  As for whether Yao Shi would protect him, Shen Kai didn't have any worries.

  Let's not talk about how much Yao Shi likes him, even with Yao Shi's current physical condition, he can still show that he likes her. That stupid woman will be so happy when she finds out, how could she not protect him?