Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 Yang Xi's Death! departure plant

  Su Luo looked at Yang Xi with interest.

  After scratching the first layer of skin on her chest, her nails began to grow violently, and within a few breaths, they were already three to four centimeters long.

  I saw that the three to four centimeter nails were like sharp knives, piercing into the chest inch by inch.

  Yang Xi immediately thought of the scene before Zhou Yang's death, and without caring too much, turned to Su Luo and asked for help.

  "Ah! Su Luo, Su Luo, please, help me, ah! No...don't..."

  Yang Xi's hands are not under the control of the brain at all, they are still going deep into the chest, and the nails that have been pierced into the chest are still growing wildly, but after a while, Yang Xi feels that his nails touch an elastic object.

  That is! !

  "No! Su Luo, I beg you, I was really wrong! I...ahhh

  Su Luo still ignored her, but his eyes were staring at her chest with great interest.

  Even disliked the light being too dark, and took out a strong flashlight from the space, illuminating the whole room like daylight.

  After Yang Xi's nails touched the heart, they stopped going deep, and crossed their hands backhandedly, and began to slowly pull out the piece of flesh on the chest towards the two ends.

  "ah!!!"

  "0250, can't she dig out the heart like this, and die early?" Su Luo asked suddenly.

  【Master, don't worry, when the heart-biting pill is poisoned, it will adjust all the functions of the poisoned person's body to the best state, absolutely ensuring that the poisoned person's heart will not die or go into a coma before the heart is crushed and exploded. 】

  Hearing this, the vine that was about to move in Su Luo's right hand was also taken back.

  After about ten minutes, the opening on Yang Xi's chest has been opened by nearly 20 centimeters!

  Yang Xi's screams gradually became weaker.

  at this time.

  Yang Xi's right hand suddenly stretched directly into the nearly twenty centimeter bloody mouth!

  Then, accompanied by several "cracking" sounds of broken bones, and Yang Xi's heart-piercing screams, a bloody heart was dug out like this, and there were even some blood vessels connected to it, beating and beating of......

  The next second after the heart was dug out, Yang Xi's right hand slowly retracted.

  "Crack!" There was a muffled sound.

  The whole heart is like a piece of pureed meat, crushed and burst in an instant.

  As the heart burst, Yang Xi's 'Nine Yin White Bone Claws' also fell powerlessly.

  After appreciating the entire poisoning process of Chuxin Pill, Su Luo used the bloodthirsty vine to devour the bodies of the three people on the ground before Lu Kun and Han Zhe came over.

  When she had just received the last chip, Lu Kun and Han Zhe just changed their clothes and walked over.

  "The two brothers and sisters are finished?" Lu Kun asked.

  He didn't think much about where the bodies of the two brothers and sisters Yang Yuan went. After all, with Zhou Mo's help now, it didn't take too long for Su Luo to destroy the corpses and wipe out the traces.