Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 I can't touch you, so I can't kill you

  After finishing speaking, he looked back at Cheng Yu and said, "Cheng Yu, please confirm the location of the arsenal again."

  "OK!"

  Cheng Yu took a few steps back and looked up at the mountain in front of him.

  After a while, he trotted back.

  Pointing to a big tree not far away, he said, "Brother Yan, the arsenal is directly above that tree."

  Fu Chengyan nodded and raised his hand to check the time.

  They set off at six o'clock in the morning, and it is not yet ten o'clock.

  The arsenal is halfway up the mountain, and it only takes an hour to go up before the end of the day, but now it may take a lot of time.

  Turning around and looking at the crowd again, he said: "After going up the mountain, everyone follow the team closely and don't fall behind."

  "Don't worry, Brother Yan." Lu Kun patted his chest and promised, "I will protect them both from behind."

  "Okay, let's go!"

  Fu Chengyan took out a compass from his pocket and walked in the direction Cheng Yugang pointed.

  Su Luo also summoned the bloodthirsty vine.

  In order to be more deterrent, she also released the engulfing ability in the wood-type ability.

  However.

  The moment she just released the devouring ability.

  The plants within ten meters around suddenly trembled slightly.

  The thick white snow on the trees was shaken to the ground, and the leaves were rustling. In this silent air, it looked extremely terrifying.

  "Fuck!" Lu Kun's eyes widened, and he asked in surprise, "Are these plants mature?"

  Just now they walked all the way in peace, but now when they heard that they were going up the mountain, they started dancing wildly. This is definitely a fucking genius.

  Su Luo was also a little dazed, and quickly took back the devouring ability.

  The surrounding plants fell silent again.

  "!!!"

  Su Luo's heart was shocked, but there was no change on his face.

  When her devouring ability was released just now, she clearly felt the fear of those plants.

  That's right!

  It is fear!

  Are those mutated plants... afraid of her wood-type abilities?

  Thinking about it, Su Luo once again released the engulfing ability in his wood-type ability.

  really.

  The surrounding plants began to tremble again.

  She originally thought that her wood-type ability could devour the vitality of plants, which was already very remarkable, but she didn't think that if she could also make plants feel scared, wouldn't she be like a fish in water walking in the mountains in the future?

  Thinking of this, a smile appeared on Su Luo's face.

  "Maybe it's because we spoke too loudly just now." Su Luo explained.