Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Corpse Poison Detector! Liu Tian goes offline

  Yang Ziming was like enlightenment.

  I was stunned for a moment, and then immediately continued: "After the end of the day, I seem to be more sensitive to the data from the previous experiment. Does this... count?"

  After waking up from the doomsday, it was as if he had been suddenly opened up to Ren Du's second channel.

  Some formulas that I couldn't figure out in the previous experiments, as long as I go through them in my mind, I can instantly understand them.

  He always thought that his thinking became clearer because he was stimulated by the doomsday, but now that he thought about it, it might not be the case.

  and......

  "These days, I still found a special energy in the crystal nucleus, and a lot of thoughts flashed in my mind, Sister Luo, are these... are they supernatural powers?"

  Hearing what Yang Ziming said later, Su Luo was startled.

  She didn't expect that Yang Ziming had discovered the special energy in the crystal nucleus so early. Does that mean that as long as he is given a laboratory, he can immediately develop a corpse poison detector?

  The corpse poison detector in the previous life was only developed half a year after the end of the world. Could it be earlier this time?

  Although she has psychic powers and can distinguish between supernatural beings, ordinary people, and people with zombie viruses, but when the base is established, she can't stand at the gate of the base 24 hours a day to help people detect it.

  It wouldn't be great if the corpse detector could be researched before they arrived in H city.

  Thinking of this, Su Luo was also a little excited.

  Looking at Yang Ziming, he smiled and said, "Perhaps, what you awakened is intelligence. Next time I go out to collect supplies, I will let everyone pay attention to the laboratory equipment and arrange it for you and Mr. Yang as soon as possible!"

  "Okay, thank you Sister Luo!" Yang Ziming also responded happily.

  If he could choose, he really prefers the laboratory. He was anxious before, mainly because he and his grandfather have no ability now, and he was afraid that Su Luo would abandon them, so he desperately hoped that he could awaken his ability and go to battle to kill Zombies!

  But now, if he really awakens the intelligence ability.

  Not only can he return to work in the laboratory, but he can also develop weapons for Su Luo and the others, which is considered valuable, and he no longer has to worry about his and grandpa's future lives.

  The screams in the room continued.

  Su Luo suddenly remembered the eyes of Han Zhe and Lu Kun just now, and a trace of doubt flashed in his mind.

  In his previous life, Lu Kun's metal abilities were in Fu's base, and he was also a well-known master. Although his body was full of tendons, his facial features were also very delicate, so many women secretly admired him.

  But around Lu Kun, except for her sister, it seems that he has never been close to any opposite sex, let alone the opposite sex, even the same sex is just a casual acquaintance.

  In fact, in her previous life, she had seen Brother Kun's jealousy, but every time it was after drinking too much with Ah Yan...

  So, was Brother Kun thinking of Han Zhe at that time?