Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321 Nanxin Missing...

  "Ah - I don't know what you're talking about, Chengyan, Chengyan, save me now, I'm your cousin Yaohui, Liu Xianglong knows him, he's my real grandfather!"

  "Grandpa? Oh, it seems that you still don't want to undo your hypnosis."

  As he said that, the vine running through Liu Yaohui's ankle and calf started to move again.

  Su Luo didn't plan to give him too much time, and planned to abolish his two legs at once.

  But before he had time to act again, Ge Fei on the side suddenly spoke.

  "Captain, let me come."

  Su Luo glanced at Ge Fei and didn't refuse, he threw Liu Yaohui in front of Ge Fei.

  "ah--"

  The vines in the calf and ankle were suddenly emptied, and they were smashed to the ground, causing Liu Yaohui almost fainted from the pain.

  However, before he was ready to faint, he suddenly felt a chill in his lower body.

  I saw that his legs turned into two ice cubes with a cold light in just an instant.

  Then, starting from the toes, it slowly shattered.

  Although Liu Yaohui couldn't feel the pain, the panic in his heart had reached its peak.

  But in less than half a minute, his calves had completely disappeared, and there was no blood left.

  "Stop! Stop, stop! I'll solve it! I'll solve it! I'll solve it right away!"

  Liu Yaohui made a noise quickly, then looked up at Ge Fei, and said with horror on his face, "I'll solve it right away, I'll solve it right away, brother, I was wrong, please let me go!"

  Hearing Liu Yaohui's words, Xiao Haoran who was at the side quickly walked over holding Ge Ge who was knocked out by him.

  Looking at Liu Yaohui with sharp eyes, he said, "If you dare to make any small moves, I will definitely grind your meat into pieces with a meat grinder and feed it to the zombies, do you hear me?"

  Liu Yaohui nodded repeatedly, "No, no."

  There was a trace of crying in Liu Yaohui's voice, he even felt that his bladder was about to explode, and he just wanted Ge Fei to quickly untie his frozen legs.

  After Xiao Haoran glanced at Liu Yaohui, he lowered his head and pressed Ge Ge's people to wake them up.

  After seeing Ge Ge wake up, Xiao Haoran adjusted her posture, only to make her look at Liu Yaohui.

  Liu Yaohui didn't dare to delay, and quickly released the restraint on Ge Ge's body.

  About two or three minutes later, Ge Ge raised his hand and pressed his temple, but within a few clicks, she thought of what Liu Yaohui had controlled her these days, and suddenly raised her eyes.

  Looking at Liu Yaohui, his eyes were full of anger.

  "Bang! Ah-"

  Ge Ge turned over directly, withdrew from Xiao Haoran's arms, and then swept across with all his strength, kicking Liu Yaohui in a circle in the air.

  Seeing that Ge Ge had recovered, Ge Fei turned his head to look at Liu Yaohui again, his eyes behind the mirror frame were icy cold.

  Just when he was about to use the supernatural powers in his body to freeze Liu Yaohui and blow him up into powder, Ge Ge interrupted him loudly.