Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Su Fen and Li Fei Offline! Letter from Han Chul

  Nine p.m.

  There were bursts of intense gunfire outside the prison cafeteria.

  At this time, the cafeteria was extremely quiet.

  The iron chain that had been removed was hung up again, but this time the person who was tied up was switched with the person who executed the executioner.

  Li Fei looked at the dagger in Liu Yelin's hand that was shining coldly, his eyes were full of horror, and he couldn't stop begging for mercy.

  "Xiaolin, you, you can't kill me, your sister...uh!!!"

  "Shut up!"

  Liu Yelin directly cut off Li Fei's tongue with a dagger, "I said before, you beast, you don't deserve to mention my sister!"

  "No, no, no, no..."

  Li Fei swung his head desperately, and his feet that hit the ground kept moving backwards.

  However, his hands were suspended from the iron chain, even if he wanted to move back, he couldn't take two steps, and he would be hit by gravity to return to the original point.

  "Are you afraid?" Liu Yelin sneered sarcastically, "Li Fei, how many pieces do you think a person's body can be sliced ​​into?"

  Liu Yelin's dagger moved slowly on Li Fei's body, and his voice was particularly sinister.

  Li Fei only felt that the place where Liu Yelin's dagger was slashed, the blood seemed to be coagulated and boiling. Slowly, the strength of the tip of the knife seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. Li Fei even slowed down his breathing. The feeling arises spontaneously.

  "Back then, you stabbed my sister six times, my mother twice, and my father three times, for a total of eleven."

  Liu Yelin narrated calmly while swiping the dagger.

  "It's been ten years, and I've doubled on you, isn't it too much?"

  "Mmm!! Mmmmm!!!"

  Li Fei's pupils suddenly dilated, and he shook his head desperately.

  Of course.

  Seeing Li Fei's terrified expression, Liu Yelin's smile grew stronger and stronger.

  next second.

  "Shua!" A cold light flashed, and on the inside of Li Fei's hanging right arm, there was a bloody mouth about three centimeters wide and ten centimeters long.

  "Well!!"

  Liu Yelin didn't give Li Fei too much time to breathe, and he followed up within a few seconds after making the next cut.

  From the arms to the shoulders, to the chest, to the waist... one knife after another...

  ...

  On the other side of the cafeteria.

  Su Luo was sitting on the sofa, listening to Li Fei's unique tenor voice not far away, staring at the 'old white flower' on the floor with great interest.

  The woman had long since lost the delicacy she had when they first met. Every time Li Fei screamed, the woman's body trembled violently like a sound spring.

  If she was a man, I'm afraid she would have been heartbroken.

  However, when he just came back from Area A, Liu Yelin had explained everything to her.