Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Professor Qian, Isn't Fishing Zombies Fun?

  In the safe passage.

  Qian Tong desperately explained to the old man in front of him, "Dean, you believe me, I really didn't push him, I really didn't..."

  He absolutely cannot admit to pushing Xiaoguan now, otherwise everyone would definitely not take him to evacuate.

  Don't tell everyone to believe him.

  But no matter what, let the old man in front of him believe him.

  As long as the old man is willing to trust him, then Yang Ziming will definitely keep him.

  Although Yang Ziming is not as powerful as Lu Kun, he can also kill zombies. As long as he can kill zombies, he has a chance to survive.

  Thinking of this, Qian Tong's crying became even more miserable.

  "Dean, Xiao Guan followed me before he graduated, how could I push him... Dean, I swear to you, if I push Xiao Guan, I will definitely die, Dean..."

  "Unfortunate death?"

  Lu Kun looked at Qian Tong with a smile, and was about to step forward to do justice for the sky.

  Sudden.

  "Crack!"

  The unblocking door of the safe passage was pushed open.

  Four heavily armed figures appeared in front of them.

  After opening the door, Su Luo saw Qian Tong standing on the farthest side, and the hostility in his eyes flashed past.

  "0250, help me to ask Master Wuyou if there is any kind of elixir that makes people feel so painful after taking it."

  【Okay, master! 】

  Su Luo smiled satisfied, "Remember to have the most poisonous and tormenting ones!"

  After Jiang Qing's demonstration last time.

  She suddenly felt that she seemed to be too kind to Tang Yuexin and Tang Weihua.

  this time......

  She must experience the thrill of revenge!

  "Hello, I'm Lu Kun, the owner of the cinema in this shopping mall." Lu Kun stepped forward and introduced himself.

  It's not easy for these four people to be able to shuttle freely among thousands of zombies on the second floor.

  However, what he wants is not simple.

  However, just as his words fell, Han Zhe beside him suddenly stepped forward.

  "Sulo?"

  When Lu Kun spoke, Su Luo's eyes fell on his face, and a sincere smile appeared in his eyes.

  Lu Kun, Brother Kun!

  The gold-type supernatural being in Ah Yan's team in the previous life, Ah Yan's most trusted partner, and the person who treated her best besides Ah Yan in her previous life!

  Unexpectedly, they would meet so soon in this life.

  Su Luo suppressed the joy in his heart, and then looked at the man beside him.

  "Han Chul?"

  Han Zhe, Han Yingdi.

  Her good sidekick before the end.