Chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 Mutated Fish Beast

  Because the cruise ship was traveling too fast, the sudden deceleration was like a car suddenly braking at a speed of 180 yards. The entire ship tilted forward slightly, and all the items in the suite were thrown out.

  Fortunately, at the first moment when the alarm sounded, Fu Chengyan picked up Su Luo and carried the wind power to suspend in the air in the room. Xiaozhu and Xiaolan immediately spread their wings and flew up, so the two people and the two beasts were not affected by this. The effect of sudden deceleration.

  Passengers in other rooms of the cruise ship were not so lucky.

  It's time to sleep at night, and everyone's vigilance is the lowest. With this sudden deceleration, everyone was almost thrown to the wall by inertia~

  for a moment.

  There are crackling and crashing sounds everywhere in the cruise ship, as well as the painful cries of men and women.

  After about half a minute, the crew's safety reminder came out on the cruise ship radio.

  "Good evening, all passengers. An unknown creature was found in front of the ship. Now the captain is changing the direction of travel. The ship will fluctuate to a certain extent, which is normal. Please don't panic. Go to the safe area of ​​each room immediately, put on your seat belt, and don't panic. Don't wander around the room."

  "Good evening, all passengers, the ship now..."

  During the broadcast, Su Luo and Fu Chengyan quickly opened the window and ran to the balcony outside, wanting to see the situation in front of the cruise ship.

  There are many people who have the same thoughts as Su Luo and the others.

  In this apocalypse, those who dare to venture out to sea have little courage, so at the moment when they heard the broadcast, what everyone thought was not to go to the safety chair immediately, but to come out to inquire about the situation.

  Therefore, in just a few seconds, there were many supernatural beings standing on the balcony and square outside the cruise ship.

  At this time, about fifty or sixty kilometers away in front of them, there was a fire.

  Both Su Luo and Fu Chengyan's expressions tightened.

  I saw in the distance a cruise ship that was no smaller than the one below them, as if it had been split in two by a huge sharp axe. sink.

  At the same time, on the pitch-black sea, there are still a few sporadic wind-type powers running towards their cruise ship while using the wind-type powers in their bodies.

  "ong--"

  Suddenly, there was an extremely ear-piercing roar from the bottom of the sea ahead.

  Immediately afterwards, a fish head with a width of more than ten meters and a length of nearly twenty meters suddenly gushed out from the bottom of the sea, opened its bloody mouth and gnawed off a corner of the half of the cruise ship.

  "Then, what is that?"

  "Mutated fish beast! That's a mutant fish beast! It's over, it must be because there are too many people with supernatural powers at sea. This smell has attracted all the mutant fish beasts from the bottom of the sea. What should I do? Such a big mutant fish is at sea again. , we will definitely not be able to fight, what should we do!"

  "At sea, we are definitely not the opponents of those mutated fish. Hurry up, tell the captain quickly, we will return, return immediately!"

  "Yes, yes, return! Return! Return immediately!"