Chapter 261-270

Chapter 261 Fu Chengyan is filial?

  Lin Feng, from City B.

  In his previous life, Fu Dongsheng allocated Chen Shanshan's exclusive bodyguard, a wind-type supernatural being, who was responsible for Chen Shanshan's personal safety.

  Lin Feng, who got off the co-pilot, first glanced at the direction of Su Luo and his group, his eyes flickered, then he quickly turned to the back seat and opened the door for Ge Huaisheng, completely looking like a servant.

  When Lin Feng looked this way, Su Luo lowered his eyes slightly, hiding the killing intent in his eyes.

  Since Lin Feng is here, it seems that Chen Shanshan is also nearby...

  "Ge Ge, you girl, since you have nothing to do, why didn't you come to find your little aunt earlier? Two months ago, your little uncle sent someone to Z City to inquire about your situation, and there was no news about you. I thought something happened to you, but I was worried to death. Me, stinky girl!"

  Nan Xin reprimanded with a smile, her tone full of joy.

  Ge Ge also put his arms around Nan Xin's waist, hugged her tightly, and then replied: "It's a long story, something happened in Z city before, and then I took my brother to H city, Little Auntie, Little Mantou, I haven't seen him for more than a year, I miss him so much!"

  Nan Xin raised her hand and tapped Ge Ge's forehead, smiling.

  "Little Mantou is at home. I just went to your little uncle's office to ask him to go back to have dinner. You guys came just in time. You probably haven't had dinner yet. Let's go and eat at my place!"

  With that said, he was ready to pull Gege into the car happily.

  Ge Fei suddenly grabbed Ge Ge's little hand, pulled him back to his side, and interrupted Nan Xin's movements with a faint smile.

  "Little aunt, we are just passing through N City, we can only stay for one night, and there are too many people. In the past, your place was too disturbing. You can just arrange a place for us. When it is packed, I will take the little one with you." song to find you."

  "What's the trouble? It's not that there are no rooms in my villa. Let me arrange accommodation for you, Hammer, and let me live in my house!" Nan Xin rolled her eyes at Ge Fei, "I haven't heard that my niece came to my uncle. Home, I want to live outside, you brat, you want people to look down on me, don't you!"

  Ge Fei wanted to say something, but Su Luo who was beside him agreed.

  "Okay, then please trouble Miss Nan."

  Hearing the sound, Nan Xin turned her head to look at Su Luo, and then her eyes lit up.

  "Sulo!"

  Su Luo curled his lips slightly, and stretched out his hand, "Hello, Su Luo."

  Nan Xin immediately forgot about Ge Ge, and held Su Luo's hand with bright eyes, "Hello, hello, I'm Nanxin."

  "Song."

  Ge Huaisheng in the back seat of the car also walked over with a smile.

  Ge Ge raised his head and responded, "Little uncle."

  Ge Huaisheng nodded slightly, then looked at Su Luo, Fu Chengyan and others, and asked, "Are they your friends?"

  Ge Ge nodded, and then introduced them one by one.

  "This is Fu Chengyan, the director of the Chenguang Base in H City, Su Luo, who is also the director of the Chenguang Base, and these are Lu Kun, Han Zhe, Xiao Haoran, and Yang Ziming. The child is Jiajia, the niece of Brother Kun."