Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441 Get what you want...

  Ushichen really had other ideas.

  He even said that he was very happy to transfer Su Luo and Fu Chengyan away from the main force.

  After all, Su Luo and Fu Chengyan are really superior in strength, and he doesn't know what cards they have. If he really wants to walk with them, he is really afraid that it will affect his original plan.

  Now is the most critical time, and no surprises can be tolerated, so if Su Luo and the others can be temporarily transferred away from that place, the possibility of his plan's success will be greatly increased!

  Su Luo just gave a cold snort in his heart, and did not reject Wu Shichen's proposal.

  "Okay, then I will trouble Director Wuji tomorrow."

  After solving Su Luo's matter, Tuge didn't let Ushichen go back immediately, but began to ask him for more information about the crystal-producing beast.

  "Mr. Wuji, I watched the latest video last night. The crystal beast that gave birth to the sixth-level crystal nucleus seems to be a little different from the previous videos. Is it because they have grown up, or is there more than one in the rainforest?" A crystal beast?"

  Wu Shichen looked a little serious, "From last night to before departure, I sent dozens of detectors to investigate the area where the crystal-producing beast was found, and found many messy footprints in the mountain, and they were of different sizes."

  Hearing this, Tu Ge's eyes lit up instantly.

  "In other words, is there really more than one crystal-producing beast?"

  "Yes." Wu Shichen nodded, "According to the analysis of the footprints we found, there are at least two crystal-producing beasts in the rainforest."

  As he said that, Wu Shichen turned his head to look at Tuge again, "But because of the magnetic field in the rainforest, we can't go closer to investigate the situation, but according to my guess, there are definitely more than two crystal-producing beasts in the rainforest. There's a good chance there's a crystal-producing herd."

  "Crystal-producing herd?"

  The look in Tuge's eyes could no longer be described as fanatical, the starlight in his eyes felt brighter than the high beams outside the car!

  If Wu Shichen's conjecture is correct, and there are really crystal-producing herds in the rainforest, then after such a long period of "production", the content of crystal nuclei inside must not be too small.

  Thinking of this, Tu Ge's eyes showed a rich ecstasy.

  When Wu Shichen saw Tuge's eyes, a slight smile appeared on his usually stern face.

  "Mr. Earl, in fact, I'm here at this time and I also have a cooperation to discuss with you." Ushichen said slowly, "Although the strength of our superhumans in the Crow base is not bad, but after all, the number is limited, not as good as Mr. Earl's team. as strong as

  Tu Ge looked at Wu Shichen, raised his chin slightly, "What does Chief Wu Ji mean?"

  Wu Shichen glanced slightly at Su Luo and Fu Chengyan, but didn't speak immediately.

  When Su Luo heard U Shichen talk about cooperation, he originally planned to avoid it, but before she could speak, Tu Ge waved his hand and said.

  "Mr. Wu Ji, if you have anything to say, just say it. Miss Su and Mr. Fu will stay with me until tomorrow night. We are also friends, and there is nothing to hide."