Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

  "Yuan Xu!"

  "Holly!"

  The voices of Su Luo and Fu Chengyan sounded at the same time.

  Hearing this, Su Luo looked at him a little puzzled.

  She met He Li just now, and scanned it with the system scanner, so she was sure it was him.

  Since He Li has no problem, it must be Yuan Xu who has the problem!

  Fu Chengyan frowned, "It's not Yuan Xu. Although a disguiser can change a person's appearance, they can't change a person's voice. Just now, Yuan Xu's voice was fine."

  After finishing speaking, Fu Chengyan nodded to Su Luo very affirmatively.

  Seeing this, Su Luo frowned subconsciously.

  Searched the entire ammunition depot with spiritual powers again.

  Among the thousands of green dots, there is not a single moving or staying green dot...

  When He Li went out to pick up Yuan Xu just now, she focused her mental energy on the patrolling teams around the ammunition depot, so she didn't pay special attention to him.

  If Fu Chengyan heard correctly, and there is not a single green dot in the entire ammunition depot, then the real benefit...

  Thinking of this, Su Luo's face turned cold instantly.

  Luo Kangfei has no humanity at all, human life is nothing in his eyes, if he really acts rashly, he is afraid that he will really end up dying.

  Watson, who was about to order someone to fight the fire, also stopped what he was doing.

  At this time, he also understood what Su Luo and Fu Chengyan meant.

  This order of fire is obviously consistent with the inspection order of Yuan Xu and He Li.

  Therefore, it is very likely that Luo Kangfei disguised himself as one of the two, and then he followed the patrol along the way, leaving behind the tinder. He only waited for the entire ammunition depot to be inspected, and then he could start to ignite the tinder, thereby detonating the ammunition. Library!

  Fu Chengyan looked at the dots of fire in the monitor, and continued.

  "This should be the ability obtained by Luo Kangfei's third-level fire ability. He can plant fire seeds in the places he passes by, and then let them slowly catch fire. This can also buy him a certain amount of time to leave."

  Ren Guangqi frowned, "We can't send people to put out the fire now!"

  No matter Yuan Xu or He Li set the fire, they can't fight the fire now.

  Otherwise, once Luo Kangfei finds out, they already know the sparks he left behind, and no one can guarantee whether he will jump over the wall in a hurry and directly ignite these flames completely.

  after all.

  Even if it is a kindling, it is also the kindling left by Luo Kangfei, whether it is ignited or extinguished, everything is still under his control.

  Although those fires are still small, once the four sides are ignited at the same time, even if the ammunition depot has a protective layer, the high temperature will definitely cause the ammunition depot to explode immediately, and then...

  Thinking of this, Ren Guangqi and Hua Sheng's faces became more dignified.

  Suddenly, Watson walked up to Ren Guangqi's side in two steps, and said very seriously, "Chief of the base, I would like to apply for a battle and take down Yuan Xu and He Li at the same time!"