Chapter 401-410

Chapter 401 Arriving at the Port of Country D

  Hearing this, Su Luo also raised his eyes and looked over.

  Shen Kai took the telescope from Yao Shi's hand and looked towards the direction of Yao Shi's finger. At the other end of the coast, three or five large cruise ships slowly appeared.

  Shen Kai carefully looked at the direction of the other party's cruise ship, and it turned out that they were all going to country D.

  Seeing this, Shen Kai just wanted to turn around and report the situation to Su Luo, but just as he turned around, he saw that Su Luo and Fu Chengyan had arrived at the hall at some point.

  Su Luo just glanced at the cruise ship gradually emerging in the distance, and didn't say anything.

  Such a big commotion at the Crowe base will definitely not only attract country Z, and other coastal city supernatural beings will still come to take risks after receiving this news. Aren't the cruise ships attacked in the center of the sea area before belong to their neighboring countries?

  Therefore, Su Luo has no unexpected emotions about the newfound cruise ship.

  Shen Kai only paused for a second when he saw Su Luo, and then walked forward to say hello, "Mr. Su Ji, I just took a look. If there is no accident, the five cruise ships on the left coast should be Y country."

  Su Luo ignored Shen Kai's words and walked straight to the wheelhouse of the ship.

  Seeing this, Shen Kai's eyes flashed with anger.

  Since the battle two days ago, Su Luo and Fu Chengyan have never given him a good look, they must have seen his actions.

  Seeing Su Luo ignoring Shen Kai like this, Yao Shi on the side was somewhat dissatisfied.

  "Chief Fu Ji, I heard my sister heard about you and said that you are very powerful. I admit that you are indeed good at skills, but your vision is too bad. Find..."

  "Yao Shi!"

  Before Yao Shi finished speaking, she was interrupted by Shen Kai sharply.

  Yao Shi became even more angry, "Why are you yelling, she Su Luo is rude to begin with, you don't even know how to reply when you talk to her, and you use your mental power to mutilate others for the sake of a mere 20,000 crystal nuclei. Ruthless... ah!"

  Halfway through the speech, Fu Chengyan directly controlled two wind blades, one slashed horizontally on Yao Shi's mouth, and the other approached her neck, only 0.1 centimeters away could cut through the carotid artery.

  After Yao Shi cried out in pain, he quickly covered the two wounds with his hands, and looked at Fu Chengyan with disbelief in his eyes.

  She is the youngest daughter of the head of the security base in D Province!

  How dare Fu Chengyan!

  That's right, although Su Luo knocked her out with a palm before, nothing happened after that. Even these two days, she wandered around in front of Su Luo and the two of them every day, and they didn't say a word.

  She thought that Su Luo would not dare to do anything to her.

  After all, the two now represent not just individuals, but two bases.

  Although the Chenguang base is developing well, the security base in province D can be regarded as a big base, and it is expected that Fu Chengyan would not dare to easily match it.