Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231 The Birth of the Virus Ability Detector

  here.

  After Su Luo and Fu Chengyan entered the villa area, the first thing they noticed was the construction site on the right.

  Originally, the construction site was only about 50,000 square meters, but now it has been expanded to more than 100,000 square meters. Even several rows of container houses have been built, and a lot of open space on the left side of the villa area has been cleared up. It is also the same as the right side. Similarly, build a container house first.

  After all, they have brought back the broadcast base station now, and after Ziming installs it, they can notify the survivors of the entire H city to come and join them. When there are too many people, it may not be too late to build a house.

  She didn't plan to let the survivors live in this container house all the time, and they will still build residential buildings in the future, but the most important thing now is the city wall, so it's not suitable to waste too much time on residential buildings.

  But when there are more survivors, the two can also be carried out simultaneously.

  In addition to the expansion of the construction site, the management center next to the construction site is also particularly eye-catching.

  The first floor of the management center uses glass walls, so Su Luo can clearly see the layout inside.

  The entire management center covers an area of ​​about 300 square meters. Liu Yelin directly divided it into left and right sides, and customized three shelves on the right three walls in the shape of a "concave".

  On the shelves are instant noodles, eight-treasure porridge, lollipops, bread, canned ham, potato chips and other various foods. In addition to these stuffing supplies, there are also various brands of cigarettes and alcohol. Below the product is the price tag.

  The entire material situation is almost exactly the same as the supermarket before the doomsday, but the way of shopping is somewhat different.

  In front of the "concave"-shaped shelf, Liu Yelin built a stone wall somewhat similar to a bank service desk. Liu Yelin is sitting inside the stone wall at this time. If someone goes up to buy something, he will also collect the crystal core , directly take out food from the space and give it to the opponent.

  On the left side of the first floor, there are rows of communal dining tables, and there are two drinking fountains against the wall inside, presumably used to buy instant noodles for everyone to eat.

  The funniest thing is that Su Luo vaguely saw pictures and prices of various villa rooms posted on the communal dining tables, even on the wall behind the water dispenser.

  "80-square-meter hardcover bedroom with private bathroom, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner, water heater, complete with luggage, now only need..."

  Seeing this, Su Luo chuckled lightly.

  Sure enough, Liu Yelin is very suitable for doing business!

  "What did you see? So funny?" Fu Chengyan asked with his head tilted.

  He had been looking at the road just now, and he knew that the construction site on the right had become bigger, but he still didn't pay attention to the specific situation in Liu Yelin's supermarket.

  Su Luo told Fu Chengyan what he had just seen, and Fu Chengyan also hooked his lips.

  "This is just the beginning. When the base is built, he will be busy. In addition to the supermarket, he will be responsible for renting houses, canteens and mission halls!"