Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411 There Are New Reborns

  West Asia looked at Su Luo seriously, and said: "This time at the Crowe base, you can only provide crystal nucleus fluid to my team."

  In other words, except for people from country Y, she can no longer sell the crystal nucleus liquid to others.

  Su Luo had no idea about this.

  Although the crystal nucleus liquid is inexhaustible to her, but she is not familiar with the place, so she can't take out too much.

  After all, no one knew that she was the "Purification System Ability User".

  Therefore, Su Luo just took Xia's words with a chuckle, "I'm afraid His Royal Highness is thinking too much. I did bring some crystal nucleus liquid when I came out this time, but it was just a little. Let alone cooperate with many parties, it is His Highness's team. I There is no guarantee that everyone will be available."

  There was no change on Xi Ya's face when she heard the words, but she said, "Miss Su, there is one more thing."

  "Um?"

  "After the Keluo base, on behalf of the royal family of country Y, I would like to purchase a large batch of crystal nucleus liquid from you, and I hope you can agree."

  Hearing this, Su Luo was a little surprised.

  It stands to reason that after experiencing the "advanced forest" experience at the Crowe Base, it should not be so easy to believe in the crystal nucleus liquid in her hand. Why didn't he doubt its effect from the beginning?

  If he didn't understand, Su Luo asked directly.

  "Your Highness West Asia believes in the crystal nucleus liquid in my hand so much, isn't it afraid that it will be the second 'advanced forest'?"

  Xi Ya chuckled, "Miss Su, you haven't entered the Crowe Base yet."

  "But a piece of news about the crystal nucleus liquid in your hand is actually not worth 100,000 crystal nuclei. The person who broke the news happened to have a piece of the lowest-grade crystal nucleus liquid in his hand, and it was worth 100,000 crystal nuclei."

  Su Luo knew it in his heart.

  Although the 0-level crystal nucleus liquid can't have the effect of promotion, it can also quickly replenish the exhausted stamina, allowing the supernatural state to return to the peak in an instant.

  However, a bag of zero-grade crystal nucleus liquid sells for 100,000 crystal nucleus, and this Crowe base is really a lot of money...

  As if thinking of something, a smile flashed across Su Luo's eyes.

  West Asia continued to explain: "Every senior team got a little bit of that bag of crystal nucleus liquid, and the ones I got were checked by professional researchers as soon as I got them. Not to mention the obvious, there are no side effects."

  "I even heard from the supernatural person who provided the information that the high-level crystal nucleus liquid can also improve the physique of the supernatural person and optimize the supernatural ability. I don't know if this is true?"

  After finishing speaking, Xia stared at Su Luo with scorching eyes, as if if she dared to nod, he could buy a single 1.8 million bags in minutes.

  Su Luo didn't deny it either, "Not to mention 100%, there are indeed people with water-type superpowers who have evolved into ice-type superpowers after taking the crystal nucleus liquid."