Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Xiao Haoran

  "!!!"

  Hearing this, the three of Xu Ce suddenly raised their heads.

  That's right, this snow covers the entire land of Blue Star. When the water and soil are polluted, the animals and plants will naturally be affected as well.

  Although there was no one around Qinshui Bay, they all knew in their hearts that this land was originally a small island surrounded by water. They were not sure how many creatures lived in the water and what it would look like after mutation.

  In addition, although Su Luo collected all the hydrangeas in the backyard into the space, he also took in many famous trees and planted them on the mountain in the space.

  But in order to avoid the exposure of the space, only less than one percent of the trees have been collected, and there are still a lot of trees around the villa.

  If the animals and plants mutated, they would be completely surrounded!

  For a moment, a dignified look appeared on everyone's faces.

  Seeing that everyone was on alert, Fu Chengyan spoke again, "This is just my guess at the moment. It would be best if there is no change. If there is a change, we will evacuate immediately."

  In Luoluo's previous life memory, Qinshui Bay was submerged by rising water after the snow stopped.

  Although the plants here have mutated, they have only become stronger and have no attack power.

  The reason why he said this was to inoculate a few people so that they would not panic too much at that time.

  Another thing is that the situation in this life is different from the previous life. They take turns to watch the night, and with Su Luo's psychic ability, they can naturally detect the abnormality at the first time. If the situation is not good, they can also quickly evacuate.

  "Chengyan, do you already have a promising evacuation location?" Xu Ce asked.

  Fu Chengyan nodded and said bluntly, "I plan to go to City H."

  Now that they are in the same team, he will naturally not hide these things.

  "Lolo and I plan to build a base in City H."

  "Building a base?" Xu Ce frowned, "You want to help those people?"

  He knew that Fu Chengyan had been in the army for five years, so he might have a greater sense of responsibility to the people.

  If it was placed before the end of the world, he would have nothing to say, but now that it is the end of the world, they themselves may not be able to live well, and they want to build a base to take in others, which is difficult for him to understand.

  "Chengyan, you were not like this when you were in business." Xu Ce said with some disapproval.

  Fu Chengyan shook his head, "Uncle Xu, the establishment of the base is not all about helping others."

  "Judging from the current situation, the end of the world is definitely a protracted war.

  I believe that slowly, bases will be established everywhere in Blue Star, and we will definitely not be able to drift all the time, either joining other bases or building our own bases. "

  "Uncle Xu, you just came out of the villa area. Although not all bases are the same as Fu Dongsheng, we can never guarantee others, can we?"

  Xu Ce frowned even deeper.