Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351 Su Luo Awakens Teleportation Talent

  Thinking of this, Su Luo frowned slightly.

  Fu Chengyan raised his hand to smooth the wrinkles between Su Luo's brows, and said.

  "Without chip control, we can directly buy a few robots from Aijin, and then inject the blood of the superhumans into their fingers."

  "Once the robots are traded, you are their only owner, and you only obey your orders. We can let them out when necessary, and usually put them in the space, which is more reliable than living people. and......"

  For the sake of Su Luo's safety.

  In Su Luo's space, Fu Chengyan is unwilling to let any living person enter except for the two of them, not even their children in the future, let alone other strangers who are just absorbed in their emotions!

  Naturally, Su Luo also understood what Fu Chengyan meant, so he immediately answered with a smile before Fu Chengyan finished speaking.

  "Moreover, some of the robots on Aijin's side can launch fire attacks and gold-type attacks, which is just convenient for disguising as gold and fire-type abilities. These two types of attacks can also increase our caravan A certain deterrent!"

  Fu Chengyan nodded with a smile.

  "Yes!"

  After all the problems were solved, Su Luo linked up the whole plan of reselling grain.

  "I can set up a teleportation array in our bedroom, and then you can stay at the base to handle base work during the day, and I will retreat in the name of cultivation, but actually use the teleportation array and aircraft to quickly establish teleportation arrays all over the country. At night or In our spare time, we can use the teleportation array to go to other bases to sell food."

  "As long as the time and route planning is reasonable, we can always sell food across the country."

  "Because we've been wandering around the country, the materials in our hands have a source. It doesn't matter even if we keep selling them. Everyone will only think that we have been collecting materials all over the country, and there is no doubt at all."

  "And, as long as we need, we can rush back to the Chenguang base at any time, creating the illusion that we are always in the Chenguang base, and with the factors of Yi Rongdan, abilities, and caravan personnel, no one will connect the two at all. Come together!"

  Fu Chengyan rubbed Su Luo's head and nodded with a smile.

  "Yes, in this way, not only can we earn more crystal nuclei, but the food can also save more survivors in the last days, and the more survivors survive, the less zombies will be. If this continues, I will I believe that we will be able to see the end of the end of the day!"

  Before the doomsday, he did not report the news of the doomsday to any department of the country. One was because he was worried about exposing himself and Su Luo and causing unnecessary trouble.

  After all, although he knows some hacking techniques, he is not a top hacker.

  At that time, as long as he dared to reveal any news about the doomsday, all the information about him and Su Luo since birth would appear in the eyes of many forces in less than half an hour.

  It's okay if the end doesn't come, but if it does come, what he and Su Luo will have to face is not only the investigation by the various forces in country Z, but the investigation by the entire Blue Star!