Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241 Xiao Haoran's Strong Enemy? Search and rescue the deceased?

  Neither Su Luo nor Fu Chengyan is someone who is easily jealous.

  Besides, both she and Fu Chengyan have multi-element abilities, and their promotion is slower than that of single-element abilities. It is already very good that they can advance to the third level in just three months.

  Of course, her space and the well water in the space are also indispensable, otherwise they wouldn't be able to advance so quickly...

  You know, Fu Chengyan's dual-line ability in the previous life was only promoted to the third level in the fifth month of the last days!

  Besides, Ge Fei is their own now!

  Her own people are strong, and it is still in the early stage of the construction of this base, so it is too late for her to be happy.

  After all, as time goes by, when most supernatural beings choose safe bases, they look at the number of strong people in each base.

  Even in the late stage, the more powerful the base is, the more they will have a say in the base meetings of country Z in the late end of the world!

  Hearing Su Luo's words, before Ge Fei could react, Ge Ge became excited, "Brother, you are too good! The third-level ice ability, cutting zombies is cutting watermelon!"

  Feeling the excitement of the people behind him, Ge Fei turned his head to look at Ge Ge dotingly, raised his hand and rubbed her head.

  Liu Lan also stood up at this time.

  "Han Zhe, you should check him again, so that you don't leave any hidden dangers in your body."

  Hearing this, Ge Ge nodded again and again, stood up, and prepared to give up his position to Han Zhe, and said: "Yes, yes, Aunt Liu is right, Han Zhe, please give my brother a good check, please... ...hiss!"

  Speaking of the latter, Ge Ge forgot the ankle he had just sprained, and cried out in pain as soon as he touched the ground.

  In the next second, the hands of Xiao Haoran and Ge Fei grabbed Ge Ge's two hands at the same time.

  Ge Fei just woke up, Ge Ge didn't dare to put his body's strength on him, so he put all his weight on Xiao Haoran, but his eyes were fixed on Ge Fei.

  Seeing that Ge Fei frowned tightly, Ge Ge quickly said: "Brother, I'm fine, I just got anxious and sprained a bit, just let Han Zhe throw me a small cure, don't worry !"

  As he spoke, Ge Ge lifted his sprained foot and showed it to Ge Fei.

  "Brother, look, it's really just sprained a little, but it's not swollen."

  When Ge Ge moved, Xiao Haoran changed his support from one hand to two hands, frowned and said: "Stand still and don't move, and twist the other foot later."

  Seeing that Ge Ge's foot was indeed only red, Ge Fei's frowning relaxed a lot, his eyes fell on Xiao Haoran's hand supporting Ge Ge, his eyes deepened.

  Han Zhe stepped forward to check Ge Fei again with his healing ability, and then said, "The energy of the ability is exhausted, just take a rest, and there are no other problems."

  "Thank you." Ge Fei said lightly.

  At this time, Fu Chengyan also stood up, "Take a rest first, I will ask Aunt Mei to cook a porridge, and Ge Ge will bring it to you later."