Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331 Su Luo Appears

  "Each of their 'glass cells' has an air outlet installed on the top, and there will be white mist flowing out of it. I just checked carefully, and the white mist is the mist ability that is constantly being purified!"

  "The effect is the same as the effect of my fourth-level fog ability. Although the distance may be much shorter, within three meters, it can completely inhibit the use of abilities by fourth-level and below abilities!"

  As soon as Fu Chengyan finished speaking, the voice of 0250 sounded in his mind again.

  "Master, it's not good, your body seems to have inhaled part of the white mist!"

  Hearing this, Su Luo suddenly raised his head.

  Sure enough, from the ventilation window on the top of the head, I could see traces of white mist pouring out, and I couldn't find it unless I looked closely!

  However, it may be because she is currently a fourth-level ability user, so the suppression effect of the white mist on the ability in her body has not yet been exerted so quickly.

  Su Luo looked up at the ventilation window in front, there was no white mist flowing out of it, nor was there behind her, only the one above her head was emitting white mist...

  Thinking about it, Su Luo raised his head and looked carefully at the ventilation window above his head.

  Sure enough, a very faint red light was found on the top of one side of the window gap.

  thermal sensor...

  From going down to the more than one hundred meter deep tunnel, she removed the mental power barrier around her body.

  After all, if her mental power barrier wanted to avoid the heat sensor, it had to surround everyone, and that meant completely isolating the air.

  In the cellar and the Chu family before, she could use the mental barrier to avoid the heat sensor because it was on the ground, and she could reserve a few ventilation holes at the bottom of the mental barrier.

  In this way, even if it is sensed by the thermal sensor, it is just a few orange dots, which will not attract the attention of others at all.

  After all, in such hot weather, the most indispensable thing outside is mosquitoes.

  But it's different if it's more than 100 meters underground. There are no flies, mosquitoes or other creatures underground. If the Chu family finds a few orange spots, I'm afraid they won't let them go easily. Once there is a conflict.

  Not to mention the invisibility cloak on her body, even her psychic powers will be exposed.

  She wasn't prepared to take such a risk.

  However, even though she removed the mental power barrier, she still kept an eye out for the surrounding heat sensors, but it was so tightly hidden on the top of her head that she really didn't notice it all at once.

  Su Luo stared at the ventilation window above his head and narrowed his eyes slightly.

  Then, while reporting her current situation to Fu Chengyan, at a very fast speed, she took out a waist bag from the space and hung it on her waist. lower back.

  After the weapon was ready, Su Luo called out the little head from the space again, and put it in the upper fanny pack on his waist.

  After confirming that everything was fine, Su Luo asked Xiaotou to use the invisibility ability to wrap her, and she took this opportunity to put the invisibility cloak into the space.