Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361 Fu Chengyan's Biological Father...

  As soon as Song Jiaojiao finished speaking, Su Luo straightened up instantly.

  Fu Chengyan also raised his hand, and a wind blade slapped Song Jiaojiao on the head, and Zhang Qiang also forced it away.

  Song Jiaojiao was very satisfied with the result.

  The reason why she came to Chenguang was of course not to beg that bitch Su Luo.

  Her ultimate goal is Fu Chengyan!

  Back then, she followed Fu Chengxiu and was his lover, but she learned a lot of inside information about the Fu family, okay?

  The news that Fu Dongsheng was not Fu Chengyan's biological father was the information she got from Fu Chengxiu while he was half asleep and half awake. In addition, she later accidentally found out who Fu Chengyan's biological father was from Chen Shanshan's notebook in the villa area.

  With this handle, is she afraid that she won't be able to escape Zhang Qiang's clutches when she arrives at Chenguang Base?

  I heard that today's Fu Chengyan and Su Luo are both fourth-level supernatural beings, and dealing with Zhang Qiang is just a matter of lifting a finger.

  She doesn't want much, as long as Fu Chengyan and Su Luo help her escape from Zhang Qiang's clutches, and give her some of the legendary crystal nucleus liquid, she will be able to live well in this last world.

  As for Su Luo...

  Not urgent.

  As long as she survives, after she absorbs the crystal nucleus liquid and advances, one day she will send this bitch to hell with her own hands!

  She just needs to leave Zhang Qiang now and survive!

  Thinking of this, the hatred in Song Jiaojiao's peripheral vision completely dissipated, and she looked at Fu Chengyan with burning eyes.

  "Chief Fu Ji, I know who your real father is!"

  ...

  The other side of the morning light base.

  After Xu Ce inspected the situation of the base for a few days, he looked at the time. It was almost time for dinner. He thought that tomorrow would be New Year's Eve, and he should discuss with Fu Chengyan to confirm tomorrow's arrangements, so he packed up and went back to the villa.

  After Liu Lan learned that her son and daughter-in-law were preparing for pregnancy in the morning, she discussed with Lin Mei the meal for the day, and now she is preparing dinner with Lin Mei in the kitchen.

  When Xu Ce returned to the villa, Lu Kun, Ge Fei, Xiao Haoran and others had already returned, but Fu Chengyan and Su Luo were not seen.

  "Chengyan and Xiao Luo haven't come back yet?"

  Xu Ce asked.

  Lu Kun met Zhang Yan at the door, and knew that there were people from City B, so he said to Xu Ce, "When I just came back, I saw Wang Xiang and Zhang Yan took people to look for them. They seemed to be from City B. You should be in the office right now."

  Xu Ce frowned upon hearing this.

  I'm afraid the meeting will not be over for a while, so it's better to just go to the office to chat, just as he also wants to know what the situation in City B is like now.

  Thinking of this, Xu Ce got up and put on the padded jacket he had just taken off again.

  "I'll go and have a look."