Chapter 6: The Alliance

"Will you pick a flavor already?!" Ben shrieked as Gwen flinched as the two cousins were standing infront of an ice cream counter gazing at the flavors.

"Will you be quiet, I need complete concentration." Gwen glared as Ben sighed in annoyance.

"Concentration? On what? Picking what flavor ice cream you want?" Ben mocked as Gwen scoffed and went back to gazing at the various flavors.

"What flavor is this?" She pointed at a light green with brown pieces in it.

"Mint Chocolate." He replied shortly.

"What about that one." She pointed to one that was different colors.

"Sherbet."

Ben was literally slamming his head against the far side of the wall, "Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!" Gwen grinned at the various choices not knowing what to get.

"Do you guys make sundae's?"

"Yes."

Gwen squealed in excitement, "This is so much fun." Ben groaned in defeat as he knew he was gonna be here all day. He gazed out the window to see his grandpa gassing up the Rust Bucket.

The older Tennyson was refilling the RV when a large bank truck drove by, but that's not what caught his attention. It was the three bikers that blew up the tires to the truck. Max shielded himself behind the RV to avoid being caught in the crossfire.

The three bikers nodded to each other before rushing towards the truck. Ben and Gwen soon rushed out the ice cream palor to see the destruction caused by the trio of bikers, "Ben, Gwen watch out!" Max warned as Ben pushed Gwen out the way.

"Alright, you guys like to play, let's see you play with Humungousaur!" Ben warned as he activated the Omnitrix and slamming down on Humungousaur's hologram.

Ben's body started hardening into magenta colored crystal. The left side of his arm and part of his body turned a red color while his right arm remained magenta while his right hand was red. Two large pink crystals were located on his back, a medium sized crystal layed on his right shoulder, and a smaller crystal below his right shoulder. His left arm was litered in crystals, four around his shoulder and three going down his forearm. Two were located on his chest, while two layed on his feet. Ben's face closed in on itself as it was covered in the crystals, his eyes were emerald. His face was magenta with a mix pink under his chin and above his eyes. A lone crystal took it's place on the top of his head, but it's color was different from the rest on his body, it was red like his body. The Omnitrix badge appeared on his chest with a small red crystal and pink crystal attached to the badge, "HUMUNGO-? Chromastone?" The crystallized alien exclaimed. "Chromastone, seriously? I wanted Humungousaur. Ugh. Stupid watch."

Chromastone raced out from behind the RV, as the trio of bikers were seen filling up duffel bags full of money. Chromastone soon grabbed two of the bikers and flung them backwards, "Its not nice to steal. I'm gonna have to ask you to surrender."

"Make me, freak." The leader grumbled as he held up a large blaster and fired it at him. The laser soon phased through him and collided with one of the gas ports blowing it up. The leader glared at him, "What are you?!"

"I'm a hero who's patience for robbers just reached zero." He soon raced forward as he punched the leader who went flying backwards colliding with the side of the truck.

The other two bikers kept blasting him, but instead of phasing through him like before, he absorbs the radiation allowing the power to flow through him soon blasted them both in their chests. Before Chromastone could react two small brown and orange drones flew down and started blasting him.