Chapter 13: The Galactic Enforcers

In the outreaches of space, a wormhole suddenly opens up revealing a ship. Another wormhole opens yet again, as another ship is scene chasing after it. Inside the first ship is two aliens one wearing purple and black armor named SixSix, while the other has orange skin, and large jaws with a his teeth are fused to his lips. He also has two brown horns extending downward from his jaw. It was in a mechanized body suit which was blue in color.

"Damn these marauders." The alien spoke as his ship started shaking violently before SixSix's native language spoke up.

"قد أقترح أن نطلق النار عليهم"

"What are you waiting for then? Shoot them down." He glared at the bounty hunter before he was seen typing at the console returning fire to the enemy ship, "You said this Element X is nearby?"

The bounty hunter nodded before lifting up his arm revealing a hologram of Earth, "نعم ، الموقع موجود على كوكب غريب يسمى الأرض"

"Interesting, Earth, huh? Didn't you get a commission there?" He mocked as the bounty hunter scowled.

"لا تذكرني بالفشل الذي عانيت منه على يد Omnitrix Wielder"

The large alien took a glance at the boy's face through SixSix's hologram, "No need to worry, I'll deal with the pest if he proves to be a nuisance."
The two ships kept up there chase all throughout the Milky Way Galaxy approaching the green and blue marble known as Earth.

The Omnitrix Wielder was dozing off ontop of a statue in the park before realizing he had fallen asleep. He woke up back in the windy hillside with the endless black starry sky. He looked around before seating himself in the grassy plains before two presence's made themselves known beside him.

"Ya'know when we granted you full control, I didn't think you be able to actually use any of his abilities and guess what?"

Ben raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"You proved us right. Come on, we have universal manipulation, time manipulation, telekinesis, duplication, etc! From the hundreds of powers on this list you use the basic's super strength and super speed. Such a bore, Benny boy."

"And make the consequence list even longer? No thank you." Ben wrapped his arms around his head before laying on his back.

"Would you look at that, Serena, he's actually learning." Bellicus mocked as Serena giggled.

"Ha ha ha, very funny." Ben laughed sarcastically.

"Shall we discuss some consequences due to giving you full control?" Serena shot him a look which made Ben shiver in fear.

"How about we save that for our next meeting." Ben chuckled nervously.

"You think your getting away from this, Tennyson." Bellicus glared, "We gave you full control and now your tryna escape the consequences for it?"

"Not necessarily escape, but running on borrowed time." Ben replied which made them both glare at him.

Serena placed a hand onto her face before thinking on an appropriate punishment before an idea popped into her head, "I know what we can do!" She smirked mischievously, "Bellicus~" She called out as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Serena?"

Ben watched the interaction between the two before Serena reached over and whispered something into his ear. Once the idea was passed to her fellow personality, a giant evil grin formed on his face.