007

Chapter | Seven

Chapter | Seven

The two weeks had flown by way too quickly, we were now rounding the first three months of Taron living next door. I hadn't seen him yet, so far so good.

Clara was over, we had cooked dinner and gotten drunk with a lot of wine and music. Due to the sudden quietness these last couple of weeks I had taken extra shifts at the club and worked as much as my body would allow me.

The paycheck was good as well.

Clara widened her eyes as she turned up the music and began dancing with the wine glass in her hand. I giggled at her and got up from the couch as well.

Dancing around in my living room, with a bottle in hand, pretending to sing in it and dancing around, it probably sounded like there were ten girls in here, but it was just her and I.

Hours passed by until I had to turn the music a bit down, only to hear banging sounds from the hall, followed by laughter–loud laughter.

Clara smirked at me before going for the door, I tried to stop her. I couldn't care less about what was happening out there. I had a party here.

"Come on, it's probably just some drunk idio–" I was cut off when Clara opened the door and a man laid half in front of my door and close to Taron's door.

He rolled over while laughing before looking up at both Clara and I's confused faces, that's when I realized someone was hunched over the railing of the stairs, laughing their ass off.

"Rich, mate. Pull it toget–Oh hi Iz" Taron said and his laughter died down, a smile on his face and Clara grinned, licking her lips as she looked at me and crossed her arms.

I opened my mouth to protest because I knew what she was thinking, but she stepped in front of me, blocking me.

"Do you guys want to join us for a bit?" Clara asked and I glared holes into the back of her head.

"Sure, what do you say mate?" Taron asked the guy on the floor. "I would love that" He gasped when he saw Clara and sat up on his knees in front of her.

I locked eyes with Taron and I mouthed a 'what the fuck' which he only snorted at and pushed past the two in the doorway.

"I think you missed me," Taron said as we both walked in. "Did not" I retorted and grabbed my bottle. "Did so"

"Ugh, I'm already regretting letting you in" I groaned before sitting down on my couch. Taron laughs and sits next to me, putting his arm around the backrest of the couch behind me.

"Love, I don't think you had a choice" He said and nodded towards Clara and the guy I still didn't know who was. "Who is he again?" I ask Taron and turn a bit to him.

"Richard" Was all Taron said and tensed up a bit. I raised a brow to question it, but Clara decided to attempt to squeeze in between us.

"Ow" I muttered as she succeeded. "So you're the Isobel I've heard so much about?" Richard said and looked at me.

"Awe, you tell people about me" I say and swat the back of my hand on his chest and Clara snorts. "Rich, shut up" Taron snapped after fake laughing at my comment.

"We will be right back, make yourself comfortable" Clara said and got up, I took another swig of my bottle, not getting the hint that I had to follow her.

But when she smacked my arm I got up with an annoyed grumble. "What did you do that for?" I hiss at her and rub my arm. "You're flirting back," Clara noted. "I did not!" I scoff in offense at her accusation.

"You did, it's alright. Take him out on the balcony and get some" Clara squealed in excitement and I stared at her with a blank face.

"Is that your plan or mine?" I question her with a smirk. "Oh shut it. Richard has been in a few movies. I'm totally gonna hit it" Clara snorted.

"He has? Which ones?" I ask surprised. He did seem familiar...

"Oh that doesn't matter. Let's go back, you handle Taron and I'll do Richard" Clara said with excitement. "What? 'Do Richard' you're insane, girl" I mumble as I follow her back into my living room.

"Taron, hands off my wine" I immediately call out as I see him taking a swig of my wine bottle. His saliva is now on it. Great.

"I thought we could share" Taron says innocently and I glare at him. "No, no. You just keep that one" I say and Richard laughs at the two of us.

Clara sends me a not so subtle look and I clear my throat. "I'm gonna head out for some air" I say, but it seems way too planned. Taron snorts before eyeing both Clara and Richard. He gets up and grabs the bottle before following me out, putting his free hand on my lower back.

"I think we just should've left the apartment" Taron says in my ear with a laugh, I gush in disgust at the thought which makes Taron laugh even more as I close the glassdoor behind us.

"Was it nice in Spain?" I ask him once we both sit down. I pull my feet up under me as I turn to him on the couch.

He nods and hands me the bottle, which I take another swig off despite the disturbing thought of Taron's saliva on it.

"It was good, I saw a lot of things there, though I had to work most of the time," He said and I nodded my head interested. "What exactly does being an assistant involve?" I ask him.

"I plan his schedule and remind him of things, then I guide him during interviews and all of that stuff" He says and I nod while focusing on the bottle.

Taron laughs and takes it from my hands. "I wasn't done with that" I gasp in disbelief. "You literally told me to keep it, so technically you stole it from me" Taron corrects and I glare at him in response and shake my head.

"When did you return?" I ask him and lean my head in the backrest of the fluffy couch. "Last night, I would've stopped by but I slept most of the day away and you had left when I was awake" Taron responded with a smirk and a wink.

"Don't get any ideas, I didn't miss you. I was just curious, you know next time you should warn me when you return. Just so I can plan out my days, it was so quiet when you were gone" I say and smile teasingly at him.

Taron glares playfully at me, before changing it to a smirk. "Is that you saying you want my number?" He asks with a dramatic low gasp at the idea.

"Never" I scoff and grab the bottle back from his hands. "You know, we're practically kissing," Taron said and nodded at the bottle.

I cringed at the bottle and fake gushed in disgust. "Don't be so dramatic, you'd love it" Why did his lips suddenly seem appealing?