014

Chapter | Fourteen

Chapter | Fourteen

When I woke up, I felt drained but happier than ever as well. My head rested on Taron's chest, my arm was resting on his chest and my leg was draped over his torso and we were both naked still.

After numerous rounds last night, we had finally fallen asleep. I might've gotten three hours of sleep. But the sun was up and I had work to do, unfortunately.

Yet I convinced myself to stay here a little longer.

Taron was deeply asleep, I admired his peaceful face as I laid there for a few minutes. Hickeys from last night showed on his chest, I blushed a little as I realized I'd gotten a little carried away...

After a while I snuck out of his arms and took a shower, to wash last night's events off of me, though after I had rinsed my shampoo out and cleaned myself, the door opened.

A sleepy Taron stepped in and I smiled a little at him. "Good Morning" I called out as I watched him. He was butt naked, he hadn't bothered to get dressed.

"A good morning it is" Taron muttered before opening the glass door to my shower. I turned my side to him and blushed a little as he had a full view of my body.

"Mind if I join?" He asked and stepped in, I turned to him in surprise, but a pleasant surprise it was. Morning wood and everything, he captured my lips with his and backed me up against the cold glass wall.

"I had an amazing dream" Taron said between kisses and began nibbling his way down my neck. I took a deep breath and smiled at the pleasure his lips gave me.

"Hmm? What was it about?" I ask him in a half whisper. "You became my girlfriend" He said cheesily and smiled widely as he came back up to my face.

"It wasn't a dream" I whisper and he grins in response and kisses me again.

Within seconds my front was pressed against the glass wall and Taron was pounding into me from behind, his hand on the glass wall next to mine.

Moans and thrusts were the only thing heard under the sound of running water. I didn't complain at all, the opposite, though my legs were getting awfully sore from all the activities we engaged in last night and now.

After a really long, warm shower. We got dressed and cooked breakfast. "When do you have to leave again?" I asked him as I finished eating.

"Tomorrow actually, for at least two weeks straight, unfortunately" Taron said and winced a little. I nodded and gave him a small smile. That fucking sucked.

But he had a job to do, there was nothing to do about that. "I'll just be waiting here for you then" I teased and Taron groaned a little before wrapping his hands around my ankles.

I raised a brow at what he was doing and what he was trying to do. Though my questions were answered when he yanked me towards him by my feet, laying on my back on the couch, he climbed on top of me and cupped my face.

"It'll be over fast and I'll be back before you know it" He half whispered as he stared into my eyes. I nodded and yanked him down for a kiss, which he didn't object to at all.

"We're not going to leave this apartment at all today, are we?" I questioned as he began kissing down my neck again.

"That depends on what your plans are for today," Taron said in between kisses. "I do have some work to do, I have a deadline I have to make today. Other than that I don't have any plans" I say and smile up at him.

"Good, we're going out tonight then" He concluded and pecked my lips. "How did I not know how sweet you could be?" I teased and he jammed his finger into my side in response, I squealed and grabbed his hand, preventing it from turning into a tickle fight.

Taron went back to his place for a couple of hours after I had tried to get work done five times and he kept interrupting me and tried to distract me.

He was the devil himself, I couldn't keep my focus so I had to send him on his way as my deadline came closer and closer.

He objected like a child throwing a tantrum, but then I reminded him that we're literally neighbors and I would let him know when I was done.

He was annoyingly sweet and clingy, it was all I wanted. Except when I had a deadline...even so I just worked faster and harder so that I could see him again.

Hours later and two meetings and a deadline I made, later. I let Taron know that I was done for the day and that our plans were still standing.

So, once again. Taron knew a great little restaurant, the drive was longer this time though, but I just took the opportunity to talk to my boyfriend, now that he is leaving tomorrow.

"I have two half sisters, Mari and Rosie. They're the cutest tiny humans ever, you'd love them. They love to tease me" Taron said and I laughed a little and nodded my head in agreement. I probably would.

"Your middle name David is after your father right?" I asked and Taron nodded before pressing a kiss to the back of my hand. He held it tightly as if I would slip away if he let go.

"Taron David Edwards-what a name" I teased him, Taron only laughed a little and became quiet.

"I have a question" I said and leaned a bit over towards him as he focused on the road.

"Yeah?" He said and looked over at me with a nervous look. "Do I get to meet the famous actor you work for any time soon? I would like to know who's taking you away for this long" I asked with a small laugh.

"I don't think so, he doesn't live around here, but maybe one day" He said and shot me a wink, making me shake my head at him.

During the dinner, it was hard for both of us to not get everything out of the evening, a few kisses here and there and embraces, Taron had started with sitting in front of me on the opposite side of the small table, somehow he was now glued to my side as his arm was wrapped around my shoulders and his lips worked on mine.

I giggled a little as he whined about the fact that he was leaving tomorrow morning and the evening was coming to an end. "You're making me not want to go" Taron half whispered with a pouty lip on his face.

I reached up and gently bit down on his pouty lip and pulled it a bit before kissing him again. "Oh fuck" He groaned and cupped my cheek as he deepened the kiss.

A waiter had recognized Taron and had shamelessly taken pictures from afar, luckily he hadn't heard their conversations, but the pictures of the loving couple were juicy for the internet, which the waiter of course, shared for the whole world to see.

Taron had an interview tomorrow once he was flown in, it was with James Cordon at the Late Late show and James intended to show the pictures and get answers.