013

Chapter | Thirteen

Chapter | Thirteen

Monday was a rest day after working all weekend. Or..it was supposed to be a rest day but somehow my tv switched to German instead of english. I groaned loudly for the fifth time and stormed out on the balcony and called Clara.

"I swear to god I'm gonna throw my tv over the balcony" I snarled once she picked up. "Why?" She asked amused as she answered my facetime call.

"It fucking switched to German! I don't understand shit so I can't change it back, I tried!" I hissed in annoyance.

She began laughing and I waited patiently till she was done. I should get a medal for that, I needed to watch my favourite fucking show when this episode aired and now it's on stupid German.

"I don't know German, I'm sorry. I can't help you baby" Clara said with a pout. "Jesus fuck! I'm just gonna buy a whole new one, I don't have the time or energy for this" I scoffed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Or you could have me take a look at it?" A voice chipped in, I looked over and Taron stood there. Guilt immediately settled in my stomach, I hadn't talked to him since our last date.

"Is that Taron? Is he shirtless again?" Clara asked with a giggle, Taron laughed as he heard and shook his head. "You know German?" I asked him with a raised brow and decided to ignore Clara.

"I do, I'll be over in two" Taron said and shot me a wink before disappearing from my view. I walked back inside with Clara on my phone as well.

"Are you guys gonna fuck? Is today the day? I'm telling you this as a friend, you need to get laid soon. You're so stressed and uptight" Clara said and pursed her lips.

"I don't need to get laid and no, we're not gonna fuck. Now, goodbye. Enjoy the shitty shift at Walmart" I retorted and she blew me a kiss before I hung up.

I stood for a second in my living room and pursed my lips. We weren't gonna fuck, right? I groaned and rubbed my forehead, no, no we weren't.

A few knocks on the door told me that Taron was here, so I opened and stepped aside as he came in, he shot me a small smile and I handed him the remote.

"Jesus, how on earth did you manage to do this?" He asked with a laugh as he sat down and began to open all kinds of shit I didn't understand on the screen.

"I don't know...I might've sat on it when I fell asleep last night, I'm not sure" I answered with a wince, my response only made Taron laugh harder.

"Hey, I'm sorry for being quiet since the date. I got kind of freaked out and then Clara and I had overtime from Thursday to Sunday" I said and rubbed my hands as I held them. I felt so bad, he probably didn't even know what had happened.

"It's okay, Clara told me. You should've just come to me though, next time there's something you want to know or have cleared, just say so" He said with his annoying charming smile.

"I'm really sorry, though. I will remember that, even though I don't hope there's a next time.." I said and trailed off as Taron tapped away on the remote.

"Do you really know German or was that just an excuse to come over?" I asked him after a while as I watched him work.

"I can't believe you're doubting my word" Taron said with a dramatic gasp and pressed a button and as he did, the sound now came out in English.

"Oh so he does know German" I taunted and got up. "Want something to drink?" I called out once I headed to the kitchen.

"I thought you were busy with the show thing-you wanted so badly to see?" Taron asked and walked after me into the kitchen. "Well, I got better company now" I said and Taron awed and put his hand over his heart before walking closer to me.

"You missed me and I was next door the whole time" Taron teased as he trapped me against the kitchen counter, his arms gripping the counter on each side of me.

"I did not" I protest, but Taron doesn't buy it and for good reason. I had missed his stupid face, unfortunately.

"Don't lie to me" He whispered as he leaned in towards my face, I glared at him as he smirked at me. His lips grazed mine, unable to resist the teasing, I yanked him down to my face and crashed my lips onto his.

He grinned in the kiss and deepened it, his arms released the counter before lifting me up, I yelped in surprise and pulled away as he did it so effortlessly.

"You're insane" I said breathlessly and he only grinned before wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and pulling me closer, his lips on mine again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close as possible. Taron pulled away from the kiss and began kissing down my neck instead, letting me rest my head against the cabinets, moans escaped my throat as he found the spot that made my legs turn to jelly.

I tugged at his shirt and he let me pull it over his head, I bit my lip at the sight in front of me. I pulled him down and kissed him eagerly.

"Fuck, be mine please" Taron said as we parted for air, I froze in surprise and he looked at me with worry, worried that he had freaked me out.

"You mean that?" I ask him breathlessly. He nods his head and cups my face in his warm hands. "Then yes" I said and kissed him once again.

He lifted me up and walked into my bedroom, placing me on my bed. "Do you want more time?" He asked as he placed himself between my legs, I shook my head no and pulled him down once again.

Our clothes were flying everywhere, soon enough, his fingers filled me up. I arched my back as he pumped them in and out of my soaked pussy.

"I barely touched you and you're dripping with lust" Taron half whispered as he looked down at me, I only smirked in response. My smirk disappeared when he hit the spot that made my eyes pop out of my head.

I moaned messily as he rode out my orgasm with his fingers. "Please" I begged him shamelessly, needing him more than ever.

Taron smirked and put on a condom before lining up at my entrance. "Are you sure?" He asked and sweeped a strand of loose hair out of my face. I nodded slowly and bit my lip with anticipation.

He kissed me once again and buried himself into me, making me cry out. I had to pull away from the kiss. "Fuck" I whimpered as he slowly moved his hips, to help me adjust to his size.

He was much bigger than Michael had been, might've been bigger than any of the guys I've been with.

Taron wasn't in doubt when I was ready for him to move, the sound of skin slapping filled my apartment with a mix of my moans and his grunts of pleasure.