032

Authors note / This is the last chapter guys. Enjoy.

Chapter | Thirty Two

That weekend changed everything for us. Taron had gone out of his way when I'd agreed to move together. He was house hunting, claiming that he wanted to get a house anyways and that he wanted us to find our 'home'.

So, while he was shooting movies, we were house hunting and meanwhile I stayed at his apartment, with all of my things there.

So we'd already moved in together.

A year slowly passed, I learned to deal with the fans Taron had, I posted the things they wanted to see, except intimate things of course.

I had been welcomed into the world and eventually I had quit bartending in the club. I still edited books and now did only that, while traveling a bit with Taron.

I only came with him when he went away for a longer period of time or when I needed a change of work destination and missed Taron. We had bought a beautiful isolated house, a huge backyard with a pool and plenty of space for us.

"Babe? Was it just me or were you not in a good mood last night, at that party?" Taron questioned as he threw himself onto me on the sunbed. I giggled a little as he spread my legs and leaned onto his elbows as he watched me.

"I was, I was. I promise" I assure him, I bit my lip as I smiled. "You mean that?" he asked, I nodded my head and ran my hand through his hair.

He smiled and pressed a kiss to my stomach, he placed a few and it started tickling as he did, I squealed under him and pushed back a bit.

"You're still coming to the premiere right? I do notice the dislike for parties and that stuff lately, so–are you willing to continue being my date?" Taron asked with a thick accent.

"Of course" I said and pecked his lips quickly three times. "Now, get off. You're heavy and I'm trying to get a tan" I retorted with a giggle.

Taron bit his lip and moved further up and crashed his lips onto mine, I kissed him back and deepened the kiss and locked my legs around his waist.

"Ew, guys–you got company" Clara's voice made us pull away, but only a few inches. "Hi guys" I called out and unlocked my legs from Taron.

"Can you guys go inside for like...I don't know–fifteen minutes?" Taron asked, both Richard and Clara faked vomiting and I snorted in amusement.

"Alright, champ. Off you go" I said and sat up, Taron moved back and kissed me once more before letting me get up.

"Come on, girlie. We got some catching up to do" Clara said, she sent me a look when Richard and Taron walked away. I nodded my head and headed inside with her.

We went upstairs to the master bedroom and headed into the master bathroom and locked the door.

"I got plenty, just take them all– my nerves are going crazy" Clara said and pushed the multiple pregnancy tests into my arms.

I chuckled before unpacking one. Clara sat into the tub and waited while I peed on two sticks. I was pretty sure I was pregnant.

I couldn't go near alcohol, my boobs were hurting and swollen and I was peeing and throwing up twenty four seven.

After peeing, I put the tests on the counter on top of some toilet paper. I sat back on the toilet with the lid down and Clara took time on her phone and we waited in silence.

"What are you gonna do if you are pregnant?" She asked after a few seconds. "I don't know, I mean we definitely talked about starting a family, but we didn't start trying, yet. If I am pregnant, it's gonna be okay. I'm sure Taron would be happy as well" I said quietly.

"Aw, that's so sweet. I know you two will create a beautiful family, not to mention the most loved family of all time" Clara said, tears brimmed in her eyes and I pouted as I began to tear up as well.

"I love you" I told her and she got out of the tub and hugged me tightly. We'd barely gotten into each other's arms when her alarm rang.

"This is it," Clara said with a sigh and took my hands in hers. We both turned our heads towards the two tests.

Clara started giggling and I brought my hand up to my mouth. A laugh mixed with a sob escaped, the two striped on both tests confirming what I had suspected.

"Congratulations, baby" Clara squealed and pulled me into a tight hug, I giggled and hugged her back. After a few minutes we pulled away and Clara reached into her bag.

"Okay, so on the way when I bought the tests–I found this" Clara said and pulled out a onesie in baby size, it said 'Hello daddy' I took it from her hands and smiled a little.

"You really thought of everything, huh?" I asked her with a laugh. "I did, I was hoping you were pregnant, so of course, I had to get it! It's the cutest thing" Clara said.

"I'll get Rich to leave with me, we'll give you two a moment, okay? Call me when you've told him" Clara said and I nodded before pulling myself together.

I took the tests and the onesie and she walked out before kissing my cheek. I heard her call out for Richard and it became quiet.

I sat on our bed with a huge smile as I put the onesie on the bed and the tests. I pulled a loose shirt over my bikini and waited for Taron to find me.

It took mere ten minutes till he stuck his head out from the doorway. "What are you doing?" He asked and narrowed his eyes with suspicion.

I shrugged and smiled at him as he walked further into the room, he saw the bundle on the bed and walked up to it.

Within seconds his face turned into a huge grin. "We're pregnant?" He asked with joy. "Yes, we are," I said and nodded my head.

Within seconds Taron had pulled me up from the bed and hugged me tightly. "We're having a baby" He chanted as he lifted me up and spun me around.

"We're having a baby" I whispered against his lips, Taron deepened the kiss and put me back down.

"I love you" Taron whispered against my lips repeatedly, his hands cupping my face as we both took a moment to take it all in.

Once that moment was over, Taron kneeled in front of me and lifted my shirt up and pressed kisses to the non existent bump. There was no bump, I wasn't that far along yet, but the gesture meant everything to me.

"Hi, little one. Be good in there" Taron whispered and shot me a teasing look, I giggled at him and ran my hand through his hair.

"I love you, Taron" I said, he came back up and kissed me once again. I had no doubt that both of our families would love our kid till the moon and I had no doubt that Taron would be the best father in the world.

Our family.