021

Chapter | Twenty One

On our fourth month anniversary, we met each other's families. He had met my sister and my mother, while I met his step sisters, not his parents for some reason.

Christmas and New years were around the corner, it was both a time of the year that I hated and loved. It was cold, but warm at the same time. People came together during the holidays, in that way I loved it.

It also meant that Taron and I parted for Christmas, but were spending New Years together. He was having a huge party in his apartment, and a few actors and actresses were even coming.

During my Christmas with my family, my sister and mother couldn't talk about anything else but Taron. They loved him already, which resulted in my blushing the entire night as my grandparents and cousins asked about him and had to hear my mom and sister ramble all night.

My parents are divorced and I don't quite have a stable contact with my father, he sometimes calls or texts me and then I don't hear anything for almost a year. He's an odd man, so I didn't waste any time on Taron meeting him. It didn't matter to me.

When Christmas was over, I had headed back to London. I was anxious to enjoy some quietness, being around my family for four days and spending the days with over twenty people was exhausting, especially in a crowded house.

Finally Taron and I enjoyed a cold morning in bed, relaxing and talking about our holidays apart. Taron had told me about how his step sisters wanted to show me off to everyone in his family, they loved me apparently.

The way he spoke about them and how they spoke about me, warmed my heart instantly. Though in this very moment, I felt it was the right time to say the magical three words.

Which we hadn't done before, now four months later, I was sure and ready. My head rested on his bare chest as I ran my fingers up and down his skin. His hand traced up and down my naked back as we laid in each other's arms.

"Taron?" I half whispered, he looked down at me and smiled and I looked up at him. "I love you" His smile widened and he gasped dramatically.

"Oh my–really? Wow, it's a good thing that I love you too, so, so, so much" He half whispered in a teasing voice. I playfully rolled my eyes and let him pull me up towards his face, I straddled his lap once again, both of us still naked.

"I love you more than anything in this world" Taron added before pulling me down, which allowed him to crash his lips against mine. I instantly kissed him back and as the sensitive moment swarmed over us, the moment became heated and another round was added to the counts of today's activities.

Once again I was moaning and squirming underneath him, taking all the love he would give me. All of the emotion, feelings and happiness.

I was never in doubt of my feelings towards him, but I waited for those months to tell him, because of his job. I wanted proof that we would be able to make it work, that we could trust each other and be apart for sometimes almost a month.

Whenever Taron was home for mere three days or less, he always showered me with kisses and love. He was making sure I knew just how much he loved me, despite the lust and the sex, he always took care of me one way or another.

He was the most thoughtful boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, he sent me flowers while he was away and he left small notes around my apartment without me knowing, so that when he had left I found one almost every day.

He was calling and texting me every night, also during the weekends he couldn't come home, which there were a few of. He didn't like when I was going to work at the club without him being in London as well.

He was anxious that I would get assaulted like that one time. I had done my best to reassure him and it hasn't happened again since that one time.

Though it didn't make him feel less anxious whenever I went to work and he wasn't there. He had even picked a few fights over it, and he had begged me to quit. But I had worked there since I turned 21, six years were a lot of time and I knew I was getting older, but I loved it there.

In the end, he claimed he understood and let it go. He also knew I needed the extra money to pay for the expensive apartment, he had even admitted that he had thought of how I managed to make payments run smoothly, but then he had realized how much I actually worked.

As I stood in the kitchen, leaning my hip against the kitchen counter, I took a sip of the cup of hot chocolate. I only wore Taron's shirt and panties, I glanced out of the kitchen window, seeing the calm winter streets. It wasn't long until I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist, pulling me back into his chest. I smiled a little and leaned my head back into his chest as his head rested on the crook of my neck.

"Fuck, I love you. I might quit my job, I don't want to leave you ever again" Taron half whispered in a whiney groan. "I wouldn't mind just going with you, though" I said amused and turned in his arms, letting him trap me against the counter.

Something flashed in his eyes and he almost looked like he was tearing up, his gaze changed from me to the floor, letting me narrow my eyes in confusion.

"You would?" He asked with a new vulnerability, I had no idea where it came from, it was so sudden. I put the mug down and cupped his face in my hands as his hands gripped onto the counter on each side of me.

"I would, but I haven't even met your boss yet, so I doubt he would let me" I joked a little and shot him a warm smile. He exhaled and chuckled a little before letting me guide his head upwards to let me kiss him.

His hands immediately let go of the counter and wrapped around my waist instead. "I love you, so fucking much" Taron muttered against my lips. I responded by deepening the kiss eagerly.

Fuck, I couldn't handle him being home. We were animals, even I was surprised by both of our unleashes of lust and need. I pulled away and allowed myself to begin to place kisses and bites down his neck, he groaned in pleasure as I nibbled teasingly slow on his skin.

My pussy began throbbing with need for him once again, I needed him.

His hand pushed my chin back up to his face, capturing my lips with his and without warning he lifted me up with one arm wrapped around my waist. He placed me on the counter and I pulled him close, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"We have a problem" Taron acknowledged between kisses, I chuckled a little but continued to run my hands over his naked torso, seeing as I wore his shirt, he was shirtless and only wearing sweatpants.

I pulled away for air and bit my lip. I slowly let my hand play with the waistband of his sweatpants, his eyes stared into mine, a small smirk creeped up on his face and I took that as my sign.

I pulled his sweatpants down enough to free his already rock hard member, I stroked him a few times, readying him. Taron took the opportunity to push my panties aside as he pressed himself closer to my center.

He took over for my hand and lined himself up at my dripping entrance. He slid his cock up and down my folds, parting them perfectly for him.

I moaned a little because of the small contact, I needed more. I just knew he was teasing me. I was about to open my mouth to protest his teasing, but he recognized the eagerness in my eyes and pushed into me.

I moaned out as my eyes widened from his length filling me up once again. His mouth was instantly back on mine as he began to thrust into me, his hips working against mine.

I loved it, fuck I wanted this and him for the rest of my life. I clung onto him as he fucked me eagerly and needily on my kitchen counter. Him fucking me raw sent me over the edge easily, I was no longer in control of my body, not when he was fucking me like this.