031

Chapter | Thirty One

On the first day of set I tried to remain out of the way of everyone as they did their jobs. Taron got his makeup and wardrobe done, I sat in the same trailer as I watched the makeup artist put makeup on his face.

"How do I look?" Taron asked me as he glanced my way as Maria continued her work. "You look– gorgeous baby" I said and paused mid sentence to not laugh.

Maria snorted and Taron reached out and grabbed my thigh and squeezed it repeatedly, I giggled and slapped his hand away. "I'm kidding, you do look amazing with makeup, even though you don't need it" I replied and tilted my head a little as I eyed him.

"Aww" Maria teased and Taron just smiled. I could tell he was trying not to smile widely enough to show his teeth while Maria did his makeup.

"How long are you here for?" Maria asked me as she finished up. "Well, I leave early Monday morning, so not that long" I said and Taron nodded a little, disappointment was clear on his face and in his eyes.

But there was nothing I could do, I had jobs to attend. "I hope we'll see you more around" She said and shot me a wink, I chuckled and nodded my head. "I think you will," I said, making Taron look my way with a huge smile on his face.

"Taron, you ready?" Ansel Elgort stuck his head into the trailer. "Yeah, I'm all done" He said and stood up, he quickly leaned over and pressed a kiss to my lips and I was careful to not ruin his makeup.

"Go, I'll be watching" I said and that only made him grin even more when he pulled away. "Come on, we don't got all day," Ansel teased and shot me a nod and a smile when Taron walked towards him.

"Want me to show you where you can watch everything from?" Maria asked me and I nodded my head thankful for her help.

"Follow me" She sang. We left the trailer and I realized just how many trailers there were. The entire set was huge, I took everything in as I watched Maria walk around like she knew the set like her back pocket.

Maria guided me to where the first scenes were filmed, I watched behind everyone by Maria's side.

I watched the entire day. Every once in a while, Taron had small breaks and was able to steal a few kisses here and there, he was trying to get any sign of how I felt about everything out.

He had a few scenes with girls surrounding him, even without the camera on, extras and actresses were giving him extra attention.

I saw how handled it off camera and knew it was what he would continue to do–when it was off camera. He knew when to act and allow things, he was clear in his communication and acted well when on camera.

When the day was over we returned to our hotel room, we had late dinner brought to our room and after eating we watched movies on the couch.

Though the room was quiet beside the movie playing, it was noisy in my head. I had made up my mind and I wanted to tell Taron.

I thought about doing something special, but I was leaving on monday, so I had limited time and I couldn't wait for much longer.

I bit my lip before sitting up, Taron looked at me with curiosity as I sat up on my knees. "What's up?" He asked and turned to lay on his back instead, I smiled a little and climbed on top of him, straddling him.

His hands found my hips instantly as he held me in place. "What's going through your mind?" He asked with suspicion as I placed my hands on his chest.

"I've been thinking..." I said and trailed off to torture him a little. "Yeah? About what?" He asked and ran his hands up and down my hips and thighs.

"I think I can manage the whole dating–an–actor thing" I said and pretended to think to make it sound more dramatic.

His face lit up and he attempted to pull me down to kiss me, but I refused and kept straddling him. "But– I want you to keep doing what you're doing. This makes me feel safe and like I can trust you. So, please don't ever give me a reason to not trust you, not even a little tiny bit–please just–" I was cut off by Taron sitting up and slamming his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back eagerly and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he pressed me down on the growing bulge in his pants.

"I love you" Taron said between kisses, I kissed him harder and began to pull his shirt up, we parted and he let me pull it over his head and he did the same to the shirt I was wearing.

"I want you" I whispered in a small moan, I didn't have to say more, before I knew it Taron stood up with me in his arms. Unfazed by the weight, he carried me into our bedroom and threw me on the bed. He wasted no time getting on top of me.

He pushed my legs apart and placed himself between them before kissing me again. I knew what I wanted, so I didn't stop.

It was me forgiving him and he knew it, we didn't waste time getting completely undressed, Taron wasted no seconds before sinking himself into me.

It was safe to say that we didn't hold back, at 2 in the morning, both of us had finally given all we had and were now cuddling naked in bed.

"Move in with me, Iz. I love you, I want to live with you, I want to come home to you and I want you to come home with me. Please, at least think about it. There's no reason for you to go and live in another apartment, I want you" Taron said, I lifted my head from his chest and read his face.

He wanted this, it wasn't just an excuse to not lose me.  He genuinely wanted this.

"Listen, I would've asked you even without everything that happened, I was planning to after new years" Taron added.

"Really?" I asked and smiled a little, he nodded his head once again. I bit my lip a little as I pictured coming home after work, seeing Taron in bed.

Or him coming home after filming, greeting him.

I slowly pulled myself up and straddled him again, I felt his excitement once again, his cock was poking at my entrance, teasing me.

I wanted nothing more than to sink down on his cock and let him fill me up again, but I needed to give him the answer.

"Okay, let's move in together" I whispered against his lips. He grinned and kissed me hard, before bucking his hips upward, his cock slid into my pussy with ease.

The slickness between my legs from the earlier rounds, I moaned with overwhelming pleasure as I adjusted to his cock once again.

I sat up straight and put my hands on his chest and began to move my hips. "Fuck, I love you– fuck" he grunted as I rode him.

A smile creeped onto my face as we fucked, it felt right. Everything fell into place.

Taron grabbed onto my hips and dug his fingers into my skin, he became impatient and rolled us over, he gently slid my leg over his shoulder and allowed himself deeper into me.

"Fuck, I love when you just take me, all of me" Taron grunted, his words made my walls clench and just like that another orgasm crashed down on both of us.

"I love you" I moaned repeatedly as he rode out both of our highs.