030

A/N: There's 2 chapters left 🥹

Chapter | Thirty

The day came where we had to leave for New Orleans, I was pretty anxious and just a nervous wreck. Taron handled me well though, he held my hand in his the whole way and once every ten minutes he pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

Clara had called and wished us a good trip and that she was ready to pick us up at the airport when we returned.

"Hey, just breathe, okay?" Taron said with slight amusement in his eyes as he looked at me, I nodded and smiled up at him. We were about to board the plane, it was a long flight.

"The director knows that you're coming, everyone knows. So, there'll be no surprises" Taron insisted and pulled me into his chest. I leaned my head on his collar bone and took a deep breath.

I felt him press another kiss to the top of my head as his arms were locked around me. "Just remember it's only for the weekend, I leave monday morning" I reminded him, he nodded and smiled down at me as I looked up at him.

"I can't wait for you to see everything. Promise me, if you feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable with anything, the slightest small thing, you tell me, okay?" Taron said and I nodded once again.

I wasn't about to stand in the way of his movie, but I was willing to be an open book when it came to his set and everything. "Thank you" He half whispered to me and smiled at me with such adoration it nearly made my cheeks fall off from blushing.

"So, who else is in this movie? Anyone I know of?" I ask him and smirk a little. "Well, Ansel Elgort and Kevin Spacey are in it, Emma Roberts as well and a few others" Taron listed as he thought back to the cast.

"Oh, really? Emma Roberts?" I asked, he nodded and laughed at the smirk I sent once when he confirmed it. "I take it you're a fan?" Taron teased.

"I am, but I'm a bigger fan of you" I said, yanked him down towards my face and slammed my lips on his. He grinned in the kiss but only deepened it.

We only parted for air when it was announced that we could board the plane. Once again Taron had led the way and found our seats easily.

I sat by the window and he took the seat next to me. "Are you good?" He asked and I nodded once again. "Good" He leaned in to whisper and pecked my lips quickly before buckling his seatbelt.

Before I knew it we took off and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep on Taron's shoulder. He continuously ran his fingers through my hair and placed small kisses on the top of my head and temple.

9 hours and 50 minutes later, we had landed and I had woken up a few hours ago. We had spent the time talking and Taron had told me a bit more about this movie.

Billionaire Boys Club, was the name. It was from real life incidents, which made it even more interesting.

The rest of the day was a blur, we got our luggage and was picked up at the airport and brought to the hotel we would be staying at.

There was a party like gathering tonight, for the cast before they started filming tomorrow. So, we had to be there too.

Until then, we were exploring the hotel and the area. Of course, the first thing we had to try out was the pools in the hotel.

We had both gotten changed and while we swam around and enjoyed the silence after the long flight, Taron had trouble with keeping his hands to himself.

"I know I'm being hard on you, but not yet" I said with a small frown on my face, my arms were wrapping around his shoulders and my legs around his waist as he trapped me in the nearest corner of the pool.

"It's okay. It'll be worth it" Taron said with a smirk. "--But I feel your body responding to my touch, I know it's killing you as well" He added and stared down at me.

I hated it. It took everything in me to not let him fuck me in the fucking pool. I missed it and I missed him, I needed him back entirely. But it was to no use if I couldn't handle seeing him on set, knowing he would have to do romantic and heated scenes with other people.

I groaned in annoyance and Taron laughed while holding me flush against his body. "Just one more day, right? We'll have a definite answer, we'll know where to go from there" Taron reminded me and I nodded.

Though my mood dropped a little. What if I couldn't handle it? I would have to let him go, if I couldn't handle it...I wasn't ready to do that.

Hell, I don't know if I was even able to let him go, ever.

"Oh my god! Are you Taron Egerton?" A voice shrieked, startling both of us in our intimate moment. I pulled away slightly and looked up as well as Taron did.

"Oh my god–oh my god! Can I have a picture with you?" The girl stuttered and looked at Taron like he was heaven. Not that I could blame her, him in those swimtrunks, shirtless, fuck he was hot.

Taron looked at me, as if waiting for my answer as we had been in the middle of something. I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Sure" Taron responded and gently let go of me, to swim over to the edge of the pool. The girl kneeled and took a selfie with Taron still in the water.

I couldn't help but smile a little as I watched him. He looked so happy, his fan looked so happy. "Thank you so much, and you! You're amazing, I love you two together!" The fan said as she turned to me, I smiled and laughed a little and waved at her as she left us in peace.

"Treat her right, Taron. She's gorgeous" She whispered not so discreetly to Taron as she passed him in the water. "Yes ma'am" Taron said and swam back over to me.

I couldn't hide the huge smile on my face as he came back and immediately lifted my legs back around his waist. "That was cute" I said and pecked his lips.

He began to move backwards and hummed in agreement. "You're cuter and I have my orders, you heard her. Treat you right" Taron said with a smirk on his face.

I was about to question what that meant–but he let himself fall backwards, still holding onto me as water swallowed us both.

When we both got back up, we headed back to our room and showered and got ready for the cast party thing.

I had chosen a simple red satin dress, it went to my mid thigh, with thin spaghetti straps. "Oh, fucking hell" Taron muttered as he looked me over when I exited the bathroom fully dressed.

"We like?" I ask and do a small twirl in my black heels. "We love" Taron corrected and pulled me into his chest. "Can we just stay here for the night?" Taron asked with a whine.

"Nope, let's go" I say and pull him after me, his hand in mine. He bites his fist and follows me as he eyes my hips moving. I felt his stare, hell I would feel it even if he was fifty feet away from me.

Taron got us to the event and he greeted many actors and actresses I didn't know of yet, but even though Taron was the one starring in this movie, most of his co workers gave me more attention than him

All of them asked questions, if I was an actress as well, or a singer even, I also got a model suggestion. But I'm pleased with my jobs for now and I just told them that I edit books, and how taron and I met.

Even if Taron wasn't with me all of the way, his eyes were on me all the time. He always made sure I was fine and nearby. Our eyes communicated for us and a smile creeped onto his face as he watched me get along with his new coworkers for this movie.