011

Chapter | Eleven

Chapter | Eleven

Taron showed up at my door with a bundle of roses in his hands, when I opened the door he was leaning against the doorway, with a smirk on his face.

"You ready to go?" He had asked, I shook my head at him and took the flowers and put them in a vase. "Sure, smooth operator. Where are we going?" I asked him as I locked the door behind me.

"You look-wow, words cannot say" Taron said as his eyes drank my body up, I flashed him a smile, unable to hide what his words did to me.

"Lead the way, handsome" I commented once I was ready, Taron bit his lip before pulling me close to him, I giggled at the way he spun me around to face him, just so that he could peck my lips a few times and then crash his lips onto mine fully.

What was supposed to be us walking down the stairs, ended up being a makeout session in the hallway of our apartments.

Taron pulled away after a few minutes and leaned his forehead against mine. "Let's go back in, fuck the dinner" He grumbled and pressed a light kiss to my lips.

"No, you wanted to take me out for dinner, so we're going. This," I said and kissed him quickly again before pulling away. "--Can wait till later" I finished and grabbed his hand and pulled him after me.

He groaned in response to my promise and happily followed me down. "My car is over here" Taron called out as we exited the building.

My jaw dropped as Taron walked over to a really fancy fucking car. A Mercedes-Benz S Class Maybach. How the hell was he able to afford such a car?

"Jesus, is this really yours?" I ask him surprised as he opens the passenger door for me and waits for me to catch up, he laughs at my surprise and nods his head towards the passenger seat.

"It's mine. Come on, love. " He said amused and I carefully got in. Shit it's fancy.

Taron laughed at my silence and closed the door after me, then ran around the car to the driver's side. "You look like you're about to have a stroke" He teased and I changed my stunned expression to a glare.

"I just-how much does an assistant make?" I asked, from what I knew it wasn't near enough to buy a car like this...

Taron's smile dropped a little, but I was too busy to check out his car to notice. "My boss pays a little extra" He said and laughed a little, but it was nervous and awkward.

"Damn" I muttered before turning fully to him again as he began to drive down the road. "So, where were you taking us?" I ask him again and he just smirks at me.

"I know a great place just outside of the city, you'll love it" Taron said and focused on the road. "How are you so sure?" I ask him in a teasing manner.

"Because I love it, duh" He retorted and rolled his eyes playfully before laughing. I hit his shoulder and shook my head at the cockiness.

Less than twenty minutes later, we arrived at this really adorable restaurant, I hated that Taron already knew that I would love it, because from the looks of it, I did.

Taron once again opened the door for me and took my hand in his when he led the way inside. "I already love it" I whisper in his ear when we're waiting for the waiter to show us the table.

"I knew it!" Taron gasped dramatically and grinned down at me, he pressed a kiss to my cheek as I glared at him once again.

"This way, sir" The waiter said and we were escorted to a table in the back, sort of isolated, private and intimate. I loved that.

We sat down and were handed menu's. "So, what's the best thing to eat here?" I ask him as I look over the menu. "Well, when you put it that way-" I glared at him, daring him to say it. I knew where he was heading.

Taron laughed as he stopped his bad attempt to shower me with a compliment like that, even if he didn't have any idea of it.

Taron got his shit together and we ordered, then he continued to attempt to charm my panties off. It was safe to say that he didn't succeed.

When we got our food we ate and talked for hours. Then suddenly as we were just talking and sitting there, a song came on.

Smooth operator. As I had called him earlier. I glared instantly at Taron as he had gasped dramatically and smirked at me.

"Dance with me" He said and I shook my head no. "I don't dance" I say and shrug before sipping my wine once again.

"Bull, I know you are. I've seen you shake that ass in the club, now come on" Taron retorted and got up from his seat, I couldn't help but laugh a little, I knew he was watching me.

"You are a creep" I commented before getting up as Taron held out his hand for me to take. "A creep that you've made out with an impressive amount of times in the last twenty four hours" Taron pointed out and shot me a wink.

"Don't make me regret it, Edwards" I retorted, once again his smile dropped a little at the mention of his last name. I didn't understand why.

Though I didn't have a chance to ask when Taron spun me around and pulled me into his chest, with his arms wrapped securely around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and shook my head at his play.

"You're lucky you're hot" I commented, Taron only broke into a grin and leaned his forehead down onto mine as we moved slowly to the music.

No one would even be able to see us, we were that secluded from where we sat.

"So, now I'm hot too? Aw, love. The compliments are getting too much" He teased and captured my lips with his, before I could put him in his place.

Unknown to them, a fan of Taron Egerton had been in the restaurant and had seen the two head to the back, more fancy area.

She had followed and had taken numerous pictures, then when the two got up to dance and kissed, she of course, had to have a picture of that.

She immediately posted the gossip and it spread world wide, still unknown to the two.