- Intoduction + Character info -

Y/n Kayama, adopted daughter of Midnight, is a loud and energetic child. Shoto Todoroki is unfortunately the complete opposite, being son to Endeavor, is quiet and a loner. Will they turn into a close relationship? Or will it become a horrible ending.

WARNING: involves strong language, mentions of sexual activity + use of sexual activity, drug use, alcohol use, self harm, suicide mention

P.S. - this is basically fluff + smut, they're above the Uk legal age of consent in this (16) so don't come at me 😭

EDIT: SHIGARAKI IS 21 IN THIS AND DABI IS 18, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

Started - 23/08/23 (Uk dating)
Ended - N/A

----

'The first incident was in Qingqing city. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became superhuman society, with about 80% possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like streams from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.'

----

Jinsei - In English is known as the Japanese word for 'Life'.

Oshanrida - In English is known as the Japanese word for 'Ocean leader'

----

Name: Kayama Y/n
Quirk: Ocean Manipulation
Age: 17 (Just wanted to age them all up lol)
Height: 5,7
Hair Colour: Light blue
Hair Type: Straight
Hair Length: Long
Eye Colour: Light blue
Gender: Female

Mothers Quirk when alive: Water control
Fathers Quirk when alive: Animal control
Birth Mothers name: L/n M/n
Birth Fathers name: L/n F/n

Adoptive Mothers name: Nemuri Kayama/Midnight
Adoptive Fathers name: N/A

Strength: 4/5
Energy: 5/5
Smartness: 4.5/5
Popularity: 5/5
Fame: 5/5

Quirk: Ocean Manipulation

Ocean Manipulation Info:

Ocean Manipulation is a quirk that allows you to control the ocean and the creatures involved with it like sharks or whales as such. The only side effects to this quirk is that if you are dehydrated, it can cause stuff like tsunami's to happen that can harm anyone and the user or it can cause your lungs to be completely full of water in just 15 minutes. Once your lungs are completely filled, your body slowly starts to turn into coral. Their body can only get back to normal once the user is exposed to a large amount of water. This quirk is very useful in battle and just in general.