- 16 -

"Hey, you were in 3rd place at the sports festival!"

"Y/n Kayama! Can I get an autograph?"

"You are going to be a fantastic hero in the future with that quirk!"

I was on the bus, tons of people talking to me at once. "Thanks. And whoever asked for an autograph, you can have one!" I smiled brightly. A little girl stepped forward, holding a picture of you on your water. I pulled out a pen, writing my signature on it plus something else. 'Don't care about anyone else, just care about yourself.' was what I wrote on. She shone brightly at me, "Thank you ma'am!" "Oh, just call me Y/n." I looked at her. Her eyes shone as she repeatedly nodded. I never knew that I had fans.

----

Aizawa stood at the front of the classroom, "Morning." "Mr Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news." I heard Tsu say. He sighed, "The old lady went a bit overboard in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today, on hero informatics. You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities. This is related to the pro hero draft pics that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year actually but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be resented if their interest in you dies down before graduation though."

"So what you're saying is that we'll need to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited?" Hagakure put her hand up. Aizawa turned to her, "Correct. Now, here are the totals for you that got offers." The board showed all of us. Wow, i got 53 offers. He leaned forward, "Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." "Oh so, we're all interning?" "Yes. You already got to experience combat in the attack with villains in the USJ facility, but it will still be useful to see heroes that work. Up close and personal in the field first hand."

He took a deep breath, "These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously." Someone then walked into the classroom, "You'll have hell to pay later." Oh god, not my mother. I would literally want anyone but her. She walked to the front, "What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." "Yeah, she's got a good point. Midnight is gonna have final approval over your names, it's not my forte. It reenforces your image and shows what kind of hero you're gonna be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take all might for example."

We all got handed a board to put our names on, great. I don't know what name I would pick, there is lots. I could do ocean sailor? But then that's just weird. Maybe blood crawler? That just sounds like a villain name though.

' "Mama! Look!" I made a small ball of water. "Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!" My mother ran up to me, pulling me in for a hug. "When I'm older, I'm going to become a hero to protect you and dada!" I smiled, my eyes shining brightly. My mother looked into my eyes, "And I will be very grateful for that darling, but become a hero to save others." I nodded, "Hero Oshanrida will be my name!" "That's perfect honey, I love it. You're just like me, exact same water quirk and looks." She smiled at me. '

Thats it. I started writing on my board, being proud of the name. 'Oshanrida'. Tokoyami turned to me, "Kayama. Do you have any suggestions on what my name shall be." "No, sorry dude! I could barely even think of what mine would be!" I sighed.

"Now students. Who among you is ready to share?" My jaw dropped. No way am I sharing. Aoyama stepped up, "Hold your breath. The shining hero. My name is: I can not stop twinkling! Mona me, you can not deny my sparkle." I stiffed up a laugh. God, that was a long one. My mom wrote something on the board, "It'll be better this way. Take out the I and shorten the can not to can't." "It's stunning mademoiselle." He made a pleased face.