- 8 -

"Hey how is it like with All Might as a teacher?"

"Aren't you Y/n Kayama?"

"What type of subjects do you learn in U.A?"

Multiple of those questions were asked by reporters as I tried to get into the school with Lika. "Ugh, this is so annoying." Lika said as we finally got into the school. I sighed, "I know right. They better not do this every time a big hero works here." She nodded, heading into her class. I headed into Class 1A, missing Lika already. I sat down right as Aizawa walked into the classroom. "Decent combat work you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, your talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay." He stood at the front of the room. Bakugo mumbled a quiet, "Yeah, okay."

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Aizawa looked down at the last part. He lifted his head again, "Let's get down to business. Our first task, will decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." Just from those words, everyone started talking. To be honest, Izuku should be the representative. But at the same time, Iida would be a good one too. Iida knows his stuff to keep our class in line, while Midoriya doesn't give a shit.

"Silence! Everyone! Please! The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You first must have the trust of every person in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." Iida spoke up.

"Is this really the best idea?"

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust."

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves."

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way, right sir?" Iida turned to Mr Aizawa. He shrugged his shoulders, "Do what you want, just do it before my naps over." "Thank you for your trust!" Tenya bowed down. This is gonna be interesting.

----

Izuku got 3 votes, wow. "The class representative is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yayorozu." Aizawa announced. Izuku was shaking, "R-Really. U-Uh. I-It's n-not a-a m-mistake?" Yayoruzu sighed, "How'd this happen." "This might not be so bad." Tsu put her finger on her cheek. I nodded, "Yeah, maybe." "Yeah I can confine in Midoriya I guess." Kirishima smiled. "Yayorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results." Kaminari pointed out.

"Okay, do whatever you want for the rest of the lesson, I don't care." Aizawa fell down, falling asleep. Great, this is going to chaos. Mina walked over to me with the other girls, "So Y/n, have you and that mysterious boy talked at all recently." "Woah, Y/n is talking with someone? Who?" Mineta appeared next to the girls. "Come on Mina, it's nothing. Neito and I haven't talked too much, only at lunches." I blushed, just saying his first name makes me feel weird. "Woahhh Y/n, didn't know you and him are on a first name basis now." Kaminari stood next to Mineta. I blushed even more, "Fine. Me and Monoma haven't talked too much."

"Neito Monoma, never heard of him before." Uraraka looked at me, confused. "That's because he's in a different lesson than us." "What lesson?" "Class 1B." I said, confused why they needed to know. "CAN YOU LOT SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DUMBASS BOYFRIEND!" Bakugo shouted at us. I stood up, "Don't fucking call him a dumbass you actual twat! And he's not my boyfriend so will you just shut your anger issued ass up and stop interrupting us!" Everyone went silent, maybe I went a bit too far. He walked up to me, "LISTEN YOU WATER FREAK! DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY!"

Just then, someone pushed him against the wall behind me. Todoroki, but why. "Do not speak to her that way again." He spoke in a serious tone. I was stood there, shocked. Todoroki never did that for anyone, so him doing that for me is just shocking. He let go of Bakugo, just standing there. He then turned to me, "Are you okay Kayama. You should not get treated like that." I nodded, completely shocked at what just happened.

Who knew Todoroki would stand up for me?