- 22 -

We were all outside, listening to the instructions to our next task. It was pitch black outside so it really wasn't the best idea for us to be out in the middle of a forest, especially with me just wearing a sports bra and some sweatpants. Class 1b were the scarers, having to scare us with just their quirks. We then had to go up and get our numbers for our partner, me getting an 8.

I headed over to Izuku, "Hey Midoriya! What number you got?" He looked down, "An 8, and it looks like I'm alone." I passed him my paper number, "I think you aren't." His eyes glowed up immediately, "At least I'm not alone now Kayama!"

Me and him waited for our turn, but suddenly seeing smoke. Blue fire smoke, I can tell it's that because of my grandfather having a blue fire quirk. Just then, Pixie-Bob got pulled away. Shit! 2 villains then came out from behind the trees. One of them being a grown man, while the other being some sort of turtle.

Me and Izuku tried running forward, but couldn't. "How are you this evening U.A high school! We are apart of the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!" The green one said. I looked at him, us meeting eyes. The older man then began talking, "I could crush this kitties head right here. Shall I?" "You get away from her!" One of the heroes said.

Iida started evacuating us back to the cabin, trying to keep us safe. "Fuck this, I can't just leave those guys in there alone." I ran into the woods, making a bubble around my head to protect me from the pink gas. "Kayama! It isn't safe!" I heard Iida yell for me, but I ignored. I have to save them, or at least do something.

After a few moments, I caught up with Todoroki and Bakugo carrying someone. "Guys! Are you alright!" I shouted to them. Todoroki looked at me, "Kayama, it is not safe here. Get back to the building now." "No, I need to keep you guys safe." I made bubbles around all three of their heads. Bakugo scoffed, "Didn't need it dumbass, but thanks."

IZUKU's POV:

"Hey, maybe you could help me out a little bit first. You know where 2 kids named Bakugo and Kayama might be around here?" The villain stopped. Why does he need Kacchan and Kayama? What have they done?

Y/N's POV:

Someone came in front of us, making us stop immediately. Me and Bakugo stepped forward, preparing to fight. Suddenly, a voice came all over us. "We found out some of the villains targets Its's 2 students named Kacchan and Kayama. Kacchan and Kayama, you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!"

Bakugo fully ignored it, charging straight towards the person. "Bakugo! It's not safe!" I yelled to him, but getting no reply. Just then, metal lines beamed out of him. Luckily, Todoroki made a wall of Ice before he could get seriously injured. Bakugo tried to get up again, getting stopped by another streak of ice.

"It looks like hes good working in terrain with him quirk!" Shoto pointed out. I nodded, "Now do you think its a good idea to get back here, Bakugo!" "Shut up water freak!" Was the only thing I heard him respond with. Todoroki made more and more ice to protect us.

"Is that Midoriya and Shoji? And Dark Shadow.." Todoroki went silent. Oh fuck, we're gonna die to our class mate. We all caught up, and began talking. "I don't know if you heard Mandalay but I found out the villains are after Kacchan and Kayama." I went into shock after his words. So he was the one to find out, not Mandalay. "So our mission is to get Bakugo and Kayama back to safety as serving as their protectors." They were speaking low, trying to make sure me and him didn't hear.

IZUKU's POV:

We then found Asui and Ochako, also seeing a Villain running off. "Who was that." Todoroki went in front of us all. Tsu calmed down, "One of the villains. She was crazy!" "Uraraka, your hurt!"I pointed to her wounds. She sighed, "It's not bad, I can still walk okay. You're the one who looks terrible!" "We can't stand here and talk, let's move." Todoroki spoke softly. "I'm just glad you didn't get injured too bad. Now come on, join our group! We're protecting Kacchan and Kayama and making our way back to camp. We could use your help!" I tried convincing them.