- 17 -

"Come on, catch up with me already!" Miriko ran through the streets of Japan. I was running after her for a training exercise, "God! And you say I can't even use my quirk to catch up to you! Thats impossible!" "Not really! You have 5 minutes left!" She ran a bit slower. God, if this is the type of training I have to do to become a hero then I am not ready for it. Now that I think about it, I'm usually the calm type when it comes to things, unlike Miriko who is mostly filled with anger.

I finally caught up with her, throwing the woman to the ground. She looked up at me, "Good job. You now know that quirks aren't everything in battles.

----

"Yeah, we're on our way now." I heard Miriko say. I tilted my head to the side, "What's going on?" "God, I don't have time to explain! Just come with me, once you see it then you'll understand!" She dragged me by the hand, heading out the agency. There was a massive fire just a bit away from us, that must be what it is. She jumped into the sky, taking me with her as she landed next to other heroes.

I saw Midoriya, running through all the mess as I got placed down. I looked at Miriko, then at Izuku. Fuck it, hes gonna get hurt. I made a water grappling hook, swinging closer to Izuku. "Izuku wait up!" I dropped down behind him, running towards him. He looked back for a second, before continuing to run. I made a water path up to him, sliding down it till I was right next to the boy. "Do you know whats going on?" He continued running. I sighed, "No, but there are Nomu everywhere.

We stopped in front of one of them, destruction every where. "Kids, get out of here!" A woman ran in front of us. "Tenya! Where are you Tenya!" I heard one of the pros say. Shit, hes gone running off. I grabbed Izukus hand, "We need to go find him now!" He nodded, heading with me.

We finally ran into an ally way, seeing the hero killer standing over Tenya. Izuku ran forward, kicking the dude in the face. I ran up to Tenya, checking where his wounds were. There was only one major one in his arm. "It's gonna be alright, we're gonna get you help." I patted his head. "Who's there? Midoriya? Kayama? How.." Iida couldn't move, it must be that guys quirk. Izuku turned around, "Don't you worry Iida, we're gonna save you!"

I jumped to my feet, standing next to Deku. "You two showed up to save your friends life, even made a big entrance. But I have a duty to kill him and this so called pro. Your friend chose to fight me. It guaranteed the two of us would've been cold. So, what will you do?" He looked straight at us, those red eyes glaring into our soul. He then looked at me, "L/n. You look just like your mother, such a shame she's dead. Me and her were such good friends before you were born, you ruined my friendship with her."

"Listen to me. Stand down. Run away. I told you, this has nothing to do with you." Iida was obviously in pain. I looked down at him, "Tenya, we need to get this guy. Don't hate us for this, but we need to do it." Izuku looked forward, "If you really believe that, then why are you trying to become a hero in the first place! There are plenty of things I would like to say, but they'll have to wait. All might was right though, medalling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero!"

Izuku ran towards him, the killer having his sword drawn. He then took out another blade, Izuku dodging it by going under him. I put my hand on Tenya, feeling the need to protect him. After a few moments, Izuku went completely still. "Izuku!" I yelled out. The hero killer walked towards me and Tenya, getting his blade out to stab us in the head.

Fire then came out of nowhere, making the monster jump back. Todoroki, he was here. I made a water barrier around me and Iida, protecting us. "Kayama. Get out of here." He whispered to me. I didn't bother turning around, "No. I can't leave you when you're like this." Todoroki moved Izuku and the other hero above ground, onto some ice.

I walked out the bubble, expanding it to all three of the boys. I stood next to Todoroki, preparing to fight this guy. He threw a knife at Shoto, cutting his cheek. He then jumped towards me, getting blocked by ice. The man then grabbed Todoroki, making a move to ingest his blood. Shoto made himself into fire, blocking Stains attacks.

I made multiple knives of fire, sending them towards him. He dodged them all, all except 1. Izuku then got up, pushing the guy out of the way when he was about to stab Todoroki. Midoriya then ducked behind me when Shoto made a line of ice. I made some blood shards, throwing them at him. "You are good L/n! Just as good as your mom before she got murdered!" I heard him cackle. My whole body went stiff, my mom got murdered. I never knew, nobody ever told me. How does he know me as L/n though. This is insane. He is insane. Am I going insane?

"3 against one huh? This fight won't be easy. But the girl uses M/n's attacks so I already know how to dodge them." Hes just calling me out at this rate. I looked at him, "Don't you dare talk about mama you monster!" He laughed at me, then looked serious again. Izuku jumped towards him, Todoroki made ice, while I tried to care for the injured. Iida was loosing blood, while the other guy was damaged really badly. "Looks like you're just like her, can't even fight!" I turned to him, ready to fucking kill him.

I made more shards of water and blood, throwing them at him. He only got a few cuts, but thats it. The best part about this, is that it isn't even my blood that I'm using. I don't even know where it comes from, but it's always a different type of blood than mine. The bubble got larger and thicker around them as blades got thrown. God, this is hell.

Somehow, Tenya got up and started charging towards Stain. "Todoroki, Kayama, Midoriya, this has nothing to o with you. I apologise." He looked down. Deku sighed, "Come on, not this again." "I'm okay, but I won't let the three of you shed anymore blood for me. Todoroki blocked Iida's attack, sending fire out of his hand.

The whole fight was chaotic. Izuku got up again after I got stunned. Todoroki and Iida tied the killer up while the hero carried Deku since he broke his legs. I sat in front of the villain, still wondering what he was meaning. "What were you meaning about mama." I muttered. No reply, great.

The heroes came and took Stain away, but I wanted to know the answer. Suddenly, a nomu grabbed Izuku, flying off into the air. I saw Stain jump onto the beast, stabbing it in the brain. Midoriya was saved, but not in the way I was hoping.