- 18 -

(Play the song when '$$$' appears)

I looked at the hospital sheets around me, trying to calm my mind. He said he knew mama, but how? "Did you sleep Midoriya." I heard Todoroki in the bed diagonal from mine. "No, not really." Izuku was in front of me, "After everything that happened back there, it kind of feels like a miracle that we're even alive. With my leg messed up I was an easy target. He probably could have killed me if he wanted to."

"Yeah. Seems to me he let us both live on purpose, you too Kayama. I'm impressed by you though Iida. He was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall." Todoroki looked at me, then Tenya. "Thats not true. I was." Iida got interrupted by the door opening.

An old man walked in, "Oh, so the injured young-ins are awake." "Gran Torino!" Izuku seemed happy. I closed my eyes, meditating a bit more. "Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now. But before I do, you've got a visitor." The chief of police walked in, oh god. He didn't even do anything about the death of my parents, just left them to rot. "May I stand outside for a moment." I stood up, feeling my eyes covered in tears.

A man in a blue hero suit walked up to me, leading me out the room then walking back in. I curled up in a ball next to the door, crying my eyes out. "Oh dear, are you alright?" I heard an old woman in front of me. I looked up at her, "Yeah, just getting a bit emotional thats all." "Well, take this. It usually helps me when I'm in cases like yours." She handed me a little fish plushy. I smiled, "Thank you ma'am, but are you sure you want to give me it?" "Yes dear. I have another one in my room that is an exact copy so I should be alright." She smiled back at me.

I walked back in the room, seeing all three of the boys there. I sat down on my bed, making arrows of water and throwing them against the wall. "Kayama! I demand you to stop doing that right now as it is damaging hospital property!" Iida stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes, "Fine." "Kayama. I have a question about what Stain was saying, something about your mother." I heard those dreaded words come from Izuku. I looked at him, "Oh, it's nothing!" "Then why did he call you L/n." Todoroki spoke up. I shrugged my shoulders, "I dunno. He seems a bit crazy."

----

We were finally back at school. I was at on my desk, doing meditation while people kept worrying about us four getting into a fight with Stain. I looked at Sero, "Do you have any brownies are just anything for me to smoke right now?" "Oh, yeah dude! I have both so it's up to you which one you want!" He smiled at me. I thought for a moment, "Can I get 2 brownies?" "Sure man! Here you go!" He passed me them out of his bag. I plopped them in my mouth, "Thanks dude." "You're not seriously getting high before class starts!" Mina appeared in front of me. I smirked, "Hell yeah I am. It's fun as fuck."

Well, maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to get high seeing as we had training with All Might. He stood at two doors, "I am here! Hope you are ready to return to our lessons! Today it's hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then, listen carefully for whats in store. We're going to be conducting a little race! Take everything you've learnt from your internships and apply it to this rescue training."

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iidas hand was right up in the air. All Might looked at him, "Ah! That facility specialises in disasters, as I said earlier this is a race. So, prepare. You are about to step into Field Gamma! Inside is a area full of factories that form an labret, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of 5. Each person starts at different sections of the outskirts in the city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do as you must to rescue me! Whoever finds me first, wins! But try to keep the property manage to a minimum please. Alright! First group, get to your places!"