- 14 -

Oh my fucking god. I was out on a goddamn field in a cheer uniform, because of Kaminari and Mineta. Damn bastards! "What! You tricked us! You're gonna regret this!" Momo yelled at them. I crossed my arms, "Yeah, you fucking bastards! You should feel ashamed in yourselves!" I looked down at my arms, then put them down once I realised how much they made my boobs stand out. Yayorozu then fell to the ground, "Why is it that I always fall for that little perverts schemes! I even used my quirk to make these outfits."

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro threw her pom poms on the ground. "I agree! They need to stop being such horny freaks all the time!" I looked at her, then at the boys. Toru jumped up and down, "Well, we do have a bit of time before the finals start. And I do like these outfits so, how about we just roll with it!" "Are you crazy!" Me and Jiro yelled at her. "Wow Toru, you've got skills." Tsuyu looked at us.

"Hey Todoroki! Good job winning last round!" I waved to him. He looked me up and down, blushing. Ah shit, I forgot I was wearing the cheer uniform.

----

"Um. Excuse me, but I'm withdrawing." Ojiro put his hand up. I looked at him, "Why?" "This could be a chance for you to get scouted!" Iida pointed out. He put his hand down, "It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the calvalry battle until the very end. I think it was that guys quirk. I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it but my conscience won't let me." "Think about this." "I have, okay. Everyone gave their all in round 2, but I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't wanna advance if I don't know how I even got here. It wouldn't be fair."

"You're making way too much of this! Just kill it in the finals and prove you should be here!" Hagakure jumped up and down. "Yeah, what she said. I didn't do much in the battle either." Mina stepped forward. Ojiro put his hand to his forehead, "That's not it, I'm talking about my pride here. I refuse to give that up. Also, why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders." I looked down, my face turning red.

A boy walked up, "Nirengeki Shoda from Class 1B. I think I should withdraw for the exact same reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival to progress without earning my spot!"

"This sort of talk is incredibly naive my boys, that turns me on! Shoda, Ojiro, you're withdrawn!" She smiled at us. Ah fuck, why the hell would she get turned on by a bunch of first years. She put her hand to her lip, "Now, let's see. We will have to move up two students from the calvalry team so we have enough contestants."

"We were frozen most of the time. Honestly, we barely did anything in the calvalry battle. Isn't that right girls?" Kendo turned to a lasses behind her which nodded. She looked back to Midnight, "You should choose from the group that kept fighting the whole time, team Tetsutetsu." "Kendo!" Tetsu turned to her. "I'm not doing this as a favor, it's just fair." She smiled. "Yeah, you guys did really good." I crossed my arms. Tetsu started tearing up, "Seriously, you guys, THANK YOUUU!!!"

"Tetsu and Shiozaki have advanced to the final. Take a look at the board my dears, these are your opponents!" She pointed to a board.

 Take a look at the board my dears, these are your opponents!" She pointed to a board