Chapter 52: Mood Swings?

!!!Warning NSFW chapter wait for next chapter if you are uncomfortable!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alcina's POV

You sat at your vanity applying your makeup. It's been nearly a week and you heard that Donna had given Miranda another chance, however you and Karl were still on the fence. Karl just seemed upset, but you didn't know what he was thinking for sure. You however refused to go near that woman. After she took and hurt Y/N, you could never forgive her. Speaking of your lover, you had noticed that she was acting a bit...off.

Her features had become more wolf-like as autumn came closer, her newfound mood swings have been concerning you as well. One moment she goes from sad, to angry, and sometimes even aroused. You sigh as you place the finishing touches on your face before rising to your feet. You smooth out your dress before leaving your room. Not even a few moments later, you hear angry shouting coming from the kitchen, it sounded like Y/N. You quickly rush over to the noise, hoping that Y/N is alright.

Y/N's POV

"Why the hell would you think that I would want my food raw?!" you shout

You had asked one of the maidens to help you cook some food for your family. For the most part it was going well, until she asked you if you wanted yours raw...after you told her to cook all the meat.

"I-I-I-I t-t-t-thought-" the poor girl stammered

"I don't fucking care what you thought! When have I ever eaten raw, uncooked meat, at the table!"

"I-I-I-I d-don't k-know I-" the terrified and crying girl stuttered

You ball up your fist and grit your teeth. That's when you hear some familiar steps and smell a familiar smell. Alcina walked in moments later, bending down to fit her tall frame in the doorway.

"Y/N?" she asked softly

You completely face her, the anger slowly disappearing at the sight of her. Alcina looked at the maiden before telling her to leave. She quickly scurried out and closed the door, leaving just you and your love standing in the kitchen.

"Draga mea...are you alright?" she questioned softly

You looked to the ground. You weren't okay, you had no idea what was happening to your body, to your mind.

"I-I don't know Alci..." you muttered

She stepped towards you and you slid on the counter behind you. She gently pulled you into an embrace and you leaned into it.

"Y/N do you get a menstrual cycle?" she mumbled, her voice rumbling in her chest

"No. After my mutation with the W-Exe virus, I was never able to get a period."

Alcina furrowed her eyebrows slightly and bit the inside of her cheek, seemingly lost in thought.

"Alci?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Just trying to figure you out. You've been having such crazy mood swings it's starting to concern me. As well as your beginning to show your wolf traits without meaning to."

You shift in her arms as you wrap your legs around your love's torso.

"I don't know Alci. Something is happening to my mind and body that I don't understand."