Take over -14

A couple weeks had passed since Viggos' demise and you just couldn't get him out of your head. It just didn't feel right how fast it happened and how wrong it went. You would never admit it out loud but you thought you missed him, you had gotten a little used to his presence even though how silly that sounds. You were around him for only a couple days but that didn't change how you felt.

'Kiara I need you to watch the edge while Astrid and I retrieve something I need' Hiccup walked up for you.
'Yea sure' you watched Astrid and Hiccup fly away and you walked back into the stables. You looked over to see Fishlegs who was looking upset, he usually did the dragon thesis check with Hiccup and he was upset that Hiccup just left him and had forgotten.
'Its alright Fishlegs, I'll help you' you saw the smile return to his face as he guided you to the next group of dragons you were analyzing.

The morning was pretty quiet, you were sitting in the clubhouse as you continued to look through the dragon's eye lens sketches that Hiccup and you had copied before you lost the dragon eye. That was when the ground started to shake violently and loud bangs caught you off guard. You ran outside to see Singetails rampaging through the edge.

'Everyone gets to the air, we're sitting ducks down here' you ordered and everyone followed you up into the air and started to fight off the Singetails.
'Where did they even come from?' Fishlegs said in a panic as he stayed by your side.
'Snotlout look out' you fired at a Singetail that came up behind him.
'I think I saw someone riding one of those Singetails,' Fishlegs said, panicked.
'No you didn't fishface, you saw someone riding all of those Singetails' Snotlout pointed out. You looked back towards the edge, shocked to see people riding the Singetails, but the Singetails weren't consenting and were still trying to fight back.
Before you could say anything a Singetail fired between you all causing Fishlegs to fall off Meatlug and into the dense forest below.
'Fishlegs, hold on' you flew Luna down to try and catch him but three other Singetails blocked your path and Fislegs disappeared into the forest below.

You groaned in frustration and fired on the Singletails causing them to panic and kick off the flyers. You flew past them and towards the forest below.
'Kiara we need to go, there are too many of them' Snotlout said before another wave of flyers fired at you again making you unable to reach Fishlegs.
'We can't go yet, we have to get Fishlegs' you yelled as you tried t Fishlegs again. That was when a plasma blast rang in your ears which cleared a path for you to try and get Fishlegs.

'Fishlegs, where are you?' you flew through the forest looking for Fishlegs but you couldn't find him. You looked up to see the other rider retreating to a sea stack a little ways away, goof at least there out of danger. You called out for him but you couldn't see him anywhere. Then a Singetail blast hit a tree in front of you which caused Luna to panic and almost knock you off your sattle.
'Easy, easy girl' you called her before looking towards a man who was now riding a titan wing Singetail.
'Have you seen Ingerman, i've been looking for him' he said tauntingly.
'You're not gonna touch him' you threatened.
'Oh really, and who's gonna stop me?' he asked.
'I am' you said before you fired at him and flew Luna up towards him. The two of you flew through the forest dodging trees while the fire from the other person's dragon.

'I must say, I'm impressed but impressions will get you nowhere' he said before the Singetails tail swung around and shot a fireball your way while its mouth also fired at you. Luna flew up above the trees to dodge it and to create a more open battlefield. Then the Singetail then came up under you and shot Luna in the stomach which was a vulnerable part of her body. Luna whimpered as she struggled to stay flying with this pain in her stomach. You took a chance and decided to fly Luna back to the sea stack where the other riders were waiting.
'Kiara what happened?' Hiccup asked.
' I don't know but someone has a titan wing Singetail, and he is very good at flying it' you jumped off Luna and cradled her head in your arms.

'How is she doing?' Astrid asked.
'She'll be fine' you said angrily. Which made her step back a little.
'Kiara it's not her fault' Hiccup said defending her which pissed you off more.
'Did I say it was her fault Hiccup?' you said aggressively. If they were here the flyers wouldn't have been able to infiltrate the edge but they were too busy being together and it put the team at risk.
'That doesn't matter, what matters now is how we are going to get Fishlegs' Hiccup said as he started to pace back and forth.
'He's in the west forest, and I'm pretty sure he's with Meatlug' you perked in.
'We'll wait till nightfall, alright me and Toothless own the night we'll be able to get in and get out with Fishlegs unnoticed' Hiccup finalized a plan, now all you had to do was wait and hope Fishlegs was safe.