Rational descisons - 19

You all were flying back to Berk to inform your father of Johanns betrayal, you were just dreading how that conversation was gonna go.
'Hey, your dad hates being a fool of this we know, but the sooner we tell him and he cools down the better for all of us' Astrid said, trying to make you and Hiccup feel better.
'Yeah you're right, I mean he knows everything that is happening in the archipelago already, maybe he already knows and he's cooled down' Hiccup said, giving himself false hope.
------------------------------------------------------------------
He didn't know, at ALL when you and Hiccup told him he went OFF. Totally acting like a child throwing things and yelling but you understood him. We've all known Johann for years and it turns out he has been betraying us that whole time, while trying to kill his son. You'd probably do the same.
'I want all the supplies gathered Johanns shipment now!' He yelled as he left the house and stormed towards the village.
'Can we head for a powder nap, we had a long slow flight in' Snotlout yawned as Stoick walked past, he stopped in his tracks. Oh no.
'What, what was that, a power nap?' He questioned aggressively.
'Nothing, we don't need to stinking power naps, I am ready to go Chief' Snotlout clumsily saluted as Stoick turned around and continued to walk away. Good save, idiot.

After everyone had gathered all of the supplies together Stoick ordered Skullcrusher to dire, setting it ablaze. That was weeks if not months of supplies, was he crazy.
'Dad' Hiccup protested but all it was met with was more aggression. Yep him being pissed was an understatement. Stoick's next stop was Gothies, you and Hiccups followed close behind. He gathered all of the willow bark in Gothie collection and threw it out, everything that was given to them by Johann. That was your medicine, he has officially lost it.
'Stoick all of Gothies medicine, have you lost your mind?' You said as you stood in front of him not letting him take another step.
'Just everything given to us by Johanns supply of willow bark' he said as he pushed past you.
'Stoick three new traitors just arrived at the docks, ships shocked full of everything we could ever need' Gobber same running up the stairs. Hiccup then informed us that the new tractors have arrived at the dock, he had sent for them. Stoick followed Hiccup to the docks, he took one look at them and told them to pack their bags, he didn't trust them but before you could protest he had disappeared.
'Ughh' you huffed in annoyance, he could be so stubborn sometimes. You guessed it was where you and Hiccup got it from.

Stoick stormed off down into the arena where Skullcrusher was waiting for him, you wondered what he was doing.
'And where do you think you're going?' you asked.
'To get more willow bark' he answered plainly. You rolled your eyes, he would have to go get more if he didn't throw out weeks worth of supplies.
'We have to stay calm and think about this, running around the archipelago willy nilly isn't going to help, we have to keep our heads' you said, he didn't seem to like that and turned sound.
'What can you tell me about keeping your head Kiara?' he asked aggressively while taking a step towards you. It was true, you weren't known for being calm or forgiving but he didn't have to use your past against you. Gobber luckily stepped in between you before you could say anything back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stoick and Hiccup have both gone, leaving you to watch Berk all alone. You stupidly decided to allow the twins to test the traitors in a cook off, if you could go back in time you'd slap yourself. When is letting the twins have control ever a good idea, remember the edge incident. Yeah no.
Dish after dish the traitors cooked for them and the twins ate, you would admit it smelt really good. None of you have eaten anything good in days, this was heaven but all that was over in a second. You turned your back to face Astrid for a second and dragon hunters entered the great hall, and with the doors open now you could hear the screams of distress and loud bangs coming from outside. 
'The door' you called out to Astrid and you both made a run for it, taking out a couple hunters on the way, when got outside you were met with a heartbreaking sight, your island, your home was on fire. Your people were trying to gather up their families and important valuables while trying to fight back, but not everybody knew how to fight.

You ran down the stars with your sword in hand, you charged at a hunter knocking him down. One by one any hunters that came at you fell. You were worried about your dragon, you ran around calling her name. Eventually you heard a response, you looked to see she was under a net, with hunters holding her down from each side.
'Oh no you don't' you charged at them, but a blast from above caused you to stop in your tracks.
'Hello, lovely seeing you again Kiara' Krogan said with a smug smile as he sat upon his Singetail.
'You might as well the men Krogan you'll never take Berk' you said as you noticed two hunters from each side were slowly making her way towards you.

'It appears we already have' he said as he watched the hunters try to hold you down. They disarmed your sword but you kneed one in the face while uppercutting the other in the nose, 4 more hunters ran up and helped them. Eventually they tied you up and walked you towards the great hall. One of them punched you in the face for breaking his nose. They threw you on the floor next to Snotlout, everyone looked at you with worry and they saw the blood gush from your now broken nose.
'I'm fine, but we have to get to our dragons' you said as you sniffled. They couldn't take Berk, you had to get out of here and fight back. You just hoped that Hiccup and Stoick would return soon.