Twins who share a brain -5-

You woke up pretty late this morning, you were usually woken up by Luna or Hiccup but they were busy. You made your way down to the arena to see the dragon lined up and making shots at a piece of Viggos dragon proof chains.
'Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, Luna, Barf, Belch' Hiccup rounded off the name of your dragons and one by one they fired but when the Zippleback was called it didn't fire. No surprise there.

You saw Snotlout yell at them but they were unphased.
'No Snotlout were not, because just like usually Hiccup and Fishlegs are over thinking everything' Tuff said as he stood and Ruff followed. You were still half asleep and decided to block out their conversation as you walked up to Luna and gave her a little pet. She grumbled as she nuzzled into your hand and gave it a little lick to say good morning. When you turned around you saw Tuff running towards the chains while Ruff threw macey to him. He jumped into the air, caught macey and brought her down onto the chains as hard as he could.

He stretched triumphantly and smiled.
'Oh yeah' but you all looked behind him to see that the chains were still very much intact. Tuff noticed and turned around.
'Oh come on, ok macey lets try this one more-' he stopped talking when macey broke and fell to the ground.
'No macey come on, listen to me, these chains!' he yelled as he picked up the piece.

Everyone just ignored it and continued their day. Hiccup never broke threw the chain and called it quits. The twins annoyed Fishlegs to fix macey for the majority of the day but he didn't have the resources or the time.
------------------------------------------------------------
You heard yelling in Hiccups hut in the middle of the night and you immediately grabbed your sword and ran out of your hut. You got there just to see Tuff on his knees begging Hiccup to fox macey.
'I can't right now the forge isn't lit and Fishlegs is sleeping' Hiccup said but when Tuff continued to beg as he scooted closer on his knees.
'Look if you fly to Berk i'm sure Gobber would be happy to fix it'
'All the way back to Berk' Tuff winned.
'What about the northern markets?' Ruff suggested.
'Yeah you're right sis, their way closer' they began to plot.
'They are also way too dangerous . It is crawling with dragon hunters and I seriously don't feel like saving your access today, you're not going to the northern markets, do you understand?' you interrupted before they got any big ideas but you knew they were probably going to go anyway.
'Yes Kiara' they answered and you sent them back to bed.
'Thanks' Hiccup said with a yawn before he stumbled back up the stairs.

You felt yourself yawning on your walk back to your hut, you tripped up the stars that lead to your bed and you heard a mocking laugh come from Luna as she watched you.
'Shut up' you giggled as you crawled onto your bed. As soon as your head hit the pillow and the covers were pulled over your body and got comfortable, but you couldn't fall asleep. No matter how tired you felt or when you just closed your eyes for what felt like hours it didn't work. It was just that feeling of worry in the back of your head that kept you from falling asleep again. You groaned as you sat up and got out of bed. You put your shoes on and grabbed your jacket and walked over to the twins huts. You opened the door and low and behold they were not there.

You quickly called Luna over and you raced towards the markets, you just prayed to Thor that you got there before they did. It would normally take around an hour to fly to the markets and if you knew the twins you would guess they weren't in a hurry, you knew you could close the difference. You sighed in relief when you heard bickering and laughing ahead of you. You pulled Luna up in front of them which almost gave them a heart attack.
'What do you two think you are doing?' you asked sternly.
'I'm sorry Kiara but I couldn't just wait till morning' Tuff pleaded you just looked over at Ruff who gave an exhausted expression. She didn't want to be there but she loved her brother, you would do the same.

'I know you're just going to go with or without me' you spoke and you saw Tuff give you an excited expression.
'But if I feel that we are in any danger we are leaving, mace or not do you understand' you said and they looked at you with wide smiles.
'Thank you Kiara' they said before they flew the Zippleback towards the small island.
'W-what for me you idiots' you laughed as you chased after them. You landed your dragons on the outskirts of the island and made your way in on foot. You pulled a mask out from your saddlebag and put it on and pulled your hood over your head.
'What's that for?' Ruff asked.
'Nothing, don't worry about it' you told them to follow you as you led them to the forge. A sketchy man offered to fix the mace but wondered how it broke and the twins being the twins fabricated an elaborate story on how they broke it over your brother's head while taking down the dragon riders.